karuna deal

I had a phone interview for this position. HR said they don’t have a formal plan in place of the hiring process or when will the reps start date will be. Current call backs are just being done to see who they may be able to bring for further consideration in the future once they know what the f they are doing lol hiring manager doesn’t even know what criterias they are focusing on for their perfect candidate. Great times …..
Fake News. These positions have July 1 start date. There seem to be 1-2 bitter folks trolling on this site trying to poison things based on their own frustrating and unhappy situations at the company.

Let’s identify the 3 groups of candidates in play here.

Group 1 The seasoned reps with 10+ years CNS specialty experience who will demand the high salaries.
Group 2 The 3-5 year experienced rep with mostly PCP experience wanting to get into specialty Pharma and will accept a subpar salary.
Groups 3 The young smoke show female reps with 2 years experience at Enterprise Rental Cars who will do anything to land a Pharma job.

the likely scenario of how this will go down is about 60% of the hires will be from group 1. About 30% from group 2 and about 10% from group 3.

you forgot group 4 who are the angry and bitter former BMS reps who were laid off. They make up 90% of the posts on this Karuna thread but will get less than 5% of the posted Karuna jobs.

This thread was for karuna ppl to share any insights on the integration and it’s turned into a bunch of losers trolling. We get it. You’re unhappy at BMS. But take it to another thread. Let us try to support eachother and to share any legitimate info to help our own shitty situation.

This thread was for karuna ppl to share any insights on the integration and it’s turned into a bunch of losers trolling. We get it. You’re unhappy at BMS. But take it to another thread. Let us try to support eachother and to share any legitimate info to help our own shitty situation.

Okay cool then......where is the karuna info/insights from karuna people on the actual integration? What are they being told?

Chime in, karuna employees!

Exactly! Its only Alkermes, and maybe Abbvie coming over because their gig is worse. I only know of 2 current BMS employees even applying. The rest are holding out for severance or retirement, take an all day nap in Onc/Heme or are leaving this shit hole. Good luck! Also BMS cant launch a product so there is also that especially in Psych..

I call bullshit! I launched Abilify: our division crushed it! Also, The current Psych space has very challenging access now. Every pharma specialty has great reps and bad reps in it. The question is what did you do to contribute to your territories success or failure - regardless of how long you’ve been in that space? Good talented people are worth their desired salaries. At the end of the day, It’s those reps that will deliver!

I call bullshit! I launched Abilify: our division crushed it! Also, The current Psych space has very challenging access now. Every pharma specialty has great reps and bad reps in it. The question is what did you do to contribute to your territories success or failure - regardless of how long you’ve been in that space? Good talented people are worth their desired salaries. At the end of the day, It’s those reps that will deliver!
Well said, brother!

LFG