Kaleo can't stay out of trouble

I am also expecting an offer very soon I had my final interview Friday they said all offers would be given by the 9th so there is time for the background and driving check and because the training class starts this month. I am so nervous waiting but I know it’s down to 2. It’s such a huge company with so much opportunity and the manager is so nice and professional. I know of a couple other people here that are also in the final steps with this company, to those of you if you get the offer do you plan to give a 2 week notice?

I am also expecting an offer very soon I had my final interview Friday they said all offers would be given by the 9th so there is time for the background and driving check and because the training class starts this month. I am so nervous waiting but I know it’s down to 2. It’s such a huge company with so much opportunity and the manager is so nice and professional. I know of a couple other people here that are also in the final steps with this company, to those of you if you get the offer do you plan to give a 2 week notice?

I’m just going to see how long it takes them to notice that I’m not working anymore.

I just checked email and I got the job!!!! Its an offer letter with my start date and salary. I didn't even ask or mention a higher salary than we discussed and it came in 12 K higher. The timing is so perfect I will not be making one more stupid call I have plenty of PTO available I am skating by until I start in 2 weeks. Did anyone else get an offer Letter today? It came from the Human Resources guy and was sent at 9:00am Central.

If you have a good offer don’t give a second thought to a stupid PClub trip or any other little thing focus on a much bigger salary, I got a Company car, very solid Bonus and the future.

this is my first pclub win and i am very proud of it. i have decided to take a much better position and will be leaving does any one have any tips on how to get paid out for what it is worth by the company tia

I just checked email and I got the job!!!! Its an offer letter with my start date and salary. I didn't even ask or mention a higher salary than we discussed and it came in 12 K higher. The timing is so perfect I will not be making one more stupid call I have plenty of PTO available I am skating by until I start in 2 weeks. Did anyone else get an offer Letter today? It came from the Human Resources guy and was sent at 9:00am Central.

Congratulations! Good riddance, Kaleo!