Kaleo can't stay out of trouble

ARS pharma will be hiring again for their nasal spray device. The salary is much more competitive.
I got a call from a recruiter last week and was told it’s a June anticipated approval for their drug. I did not get the salary info, what is the range? I have 8 years in Pharma and have never done a launch it sounds like a great opportunity.

I got a call from a recruiter last week and was told it’s a June anticipated approval for their drug. I did not get the salary info, what is the range? I have 8 years in Pharma and have never done a launch it sounds like a great opportunity.

Don’t sell yourself short. If you work for Kaleo you have done a launch because the company has failed launching and actually selling their product and has instead given most of it away. You actually have extensive product launch experience!

Ruthless and useless, just 3 weeks left in Q1 and NO ONE IS MAKING ANY MONEY IN BONUS

and that is exactly the way they designed the new payout structure and plan so that no one will actually achieve it it is impossible I don't stand a chance at this point and my efforts will reflect it never ever been so disgusted in my past 5 years here