Kaleo can't stay out of trouble

Too true about the generous bonus for Auvi-Q. I think that a sales rep only had to sell about 20 injectors during the first quarter of the relaunch, or maybe less than that. Either way, it was a ridiculously low number and all the sales reps got a huge bonus for it.

I was here for that. Day and sadly I’m still here. I can tell you no one is making any money here and worthless Todd never addresses the obvious. He says he’s going to look into it and never does. There will be no bonus for most and just pittance for others it’s a joke of a company

I love selling the Q but I have to admit it is over.
There is nothing left and they don’t care about Q because they making all their money on ROX to the government.
Hope I find something before the lights go out in Richmond

I’ve never seen so many ex employees have so much interest creating drama. To all current employees stop getting your news here. This is toxic, sad, and pathetic. None of this is true I am a manager and I’m tired of hearing from my reps about this junk. RK

I’ve never seen so many ex employees have so much interest creating drama. To all current employees stop getting your news here. This is toxic, sad, and pathetic. None of this is true I am a manager and I’m tired of hearing from my reps about this junk. RK

The real question should be why are there so many ex employees? Why is everyone leaving? Why are so many more on their way out to much better positions making tons more?