Kaleo can't stay out of trouble

You're kidding right?
I mean it's a vermin & hooker infested shit hole.
That's why the so called sales management team likes going there.
It's also close to the free clinic so they can get their shot of penicillin before they head home to the little woman.

After that amazing announcement I’m feeling good. If I block out all the outside noise, they are really doing good by me. I think I can retire here stress free now. Thank you!!

This is correct, there are NO valid non-competes, senior mgt. still apply but all others there in nothing.

ASM here to add that non competes are now banned per the FTC,
The Federal Trade Commission issued a final rule to promote competition by banning noncompetes nationwide.
I have always told my team that competition is healthy.

Why would kaleo worry about your non competes based on the lackluster performance that you did while you "worked" for them?
I mean you jumping ship saves them time, effort and money that they would have spent terminating your employment. Move on momo's and make room for those who truly want to work.

Why would kaleo worry about your non competes based on the lackluster performance that you did while you "worked" for them?
I mean you jumping ship saves them time, effort and money that they would have spent terminating your employment. Move on momo's and make room for those who truly want to work.

constant turnover and resignations are costly and disruptive. I have had very little turnover and hope it stays that way. I am interested to know what it would take to get people to stop leaving?

constant turnover and resignations are costly and disruptive. I have had very little turnover and hope it stays that way. I am interested to know what it would take to get people to stop leaving?

lowest pay in the industry, I’ve been here a few years and no significant increase, moral so low excited for my new position and have talked to so many others doing the same. Going to company car which we were all told we would get that’s when I was done.

lowest pay in the industry, I’ve been here a few years and no significant increase, moral so low excited for my new position and have talked to so many others doing the same. Going to company car which we were all told we would get that’s when I was done.

So many people leaving for better opportunities. Kaleo has a hard time retaining talent.