• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Janssen and Hep C Division expansion

Lies. Base $95-$110k. At plan 28k bonus. Limited upper end. Most jobs will go to JBI GI reps who lose Remicade to exp patent in the next few years. Once again there is no where to go and no way to get there.

Talked to a GI JBI rep who said GI isn't going anywhere. Most of their reps aren't interested in the positions and that 28K target is way low. He seemed to have a good idea of what was going on. Said webcam interviews this week and next. This sounds like a great place to work.

just wrapped up first interview yesterday. recruiter called to move me on, no Hep C exp. not sure if I'll take this job for $125k. averaging about $150k as a hospital rep. If they want people of this caliber, they need to come strong with an offer over $150k.

just wrapped up first interview yesterday. recruiter called to move me on, no Hep C exp. not sure if I'll take this job for $125k. averaging about $150k as a hospital rep. If they want people of this caliber, they need to come strong with an offer over $150k.

You can't accept what you were never offered. The only people offered 125K are J&J reps who are already making that --which aren't many and the only people with rep jobs are those displaced.

was that the phone screen or the webcam interview?

thanks

what is up with asking for a date of birth on the 'assessment'???

hello?

not legal. hr wake up.

it does seem to be unethical. howabout looking at the resume? and not the birthdate.

everyone that doesn't get an interview can surely make a fuss about this practice. could be a class action considering how many applicants are applying and won't get an interview because 'someone' in hr doesn't like their age.

older reps work 10X harder/smarter than the newbies. just a fact. the older reps know what it takes to make the bonus target.