IS is 100% safe for another year, but...

<

So, if you've been with the company for years and won awards, but had a bad 2012, you're toast in 2013!? Probably right. Does anyone see vaccines carrying IS in 2014? They have thier own issues.

Why was our nsm pushed back to march?

So we could push out about half of you in late February. In the meantime concentrate on IPlan,ICue,TBO updates and be sure to be very accurate with the names and contact info of ket decision makers. This will be important to us in March. Also sell prevnar 13 or else and stay within indications. We will let you know what to do next in late February.

So we could push out about half of you in late February. In the meantime concentrate on IPlan,ICue,TBO updates and be sure to be very accurate with the names and contact info of ket decision makers. This will be important to us in March. Also sell prevnar 13 or else and stay within indications. We will let you know what to do next in late February.

So when is this announcement going to be made?

This is just a negative guess.

Coincides with Xeljanz national (delayed) sales launch in Arizona. Whole SCBU getting trained on iPads and is a Rah! Rah! meeting paid for by last years canceled Vegas launch of Prevnar 13, due to ACIP delay recommendation. IPD data releasing fall 2013.

You knew.
As we all just booked flights for Pheonix.
Tell me insider, at the end of 2013 are we looking at the same fate as cluster 2?

Yea, does anyone know the timeline moving forward with IS?

I'm guessing.... There is no plan for layoffs at this time, but nothing has been decided either. So, nobody really knows anything for sure. This year I'm looking for new career options, and if I don't leave sooner, I'll be ready for end of 2013. I just cannot trust the future here at PFE, or ignore the trends.