Industry MS Salaries and Bonus Plans

anonymous

I sincerely hope the other threads are disappointed negative trolls. I am anticipating a call today and will be very disappointed if a lowball offer comes my way. I am excited to take an opportunity with Genentech but will not leave my present company for a minimum bump.

130k is an entry level salary for MS Reps. Experienced MS Reps should receive a minimum of 145k in base. Those posting on other threads about great bonus plan and salary don't have a clue what the current market is paying good MS experienced reps.

Last year my salary plus bonus was 203k. 35k in bonus is laughable if base is lowballed. At 35k target bonus the minimum base should be 150-160. If not, I will continue to dominate the MS market I am currently selling in.

<

I sincerely hope the other threads are disappointed negative trolls. I am anticipating a call today and will be very disappointed if a lowball offer comes my way. I am excited to take an opportunity with Genentech but will not leave my present company for a minimum bump.

130k is an entry level salary for MS Reps. Experienced MS Reps should receive a minimum of 145k in base. Those posting on other threads about great bonus plan and salary don't have a clue what the current market is paying good MS experienced reps.

Last year my salary plus bonus was 203k. 35k in bonus is laughable if base is lowballed. At 35k target bonus the minimum base should be 150-160. If not, I will continue to dominate the MS market I am currently selling in.

Please follow up. I'm curious of your offer! I agree w you

I completely agree. I think the base should be at least 150 with that kind of bonus.

Sounds like a Teva person. You are right but don't expect a 150k

Yep, I agree and if Gene doesnt pony up they will get second or third picks. I was told only Gene MS TLL's earn the money you speak of which is 150 plus. Then again, they get screwed on bonus, about 18 k. Not bad for having no advanced degree, showing docs slides and articles mainly sittin at home in a bathrobe. Sign me up baby!

I know I was 1st pick and I accepted my verbal offer this today. My offer was solid with an excellent sign-on bonus and long-term incentives. Bonus is 35k, but uncapped. The training bonus is nice too. I'm excited because I think it's a great opportunity that was highly competitive. Good luck to everybody. I think many 1st choice EXTERNALS are getting their offers today.

I know I was 1st pick and I accepted my verbal offer this today. My offer was solid with an excellent sign-on bonus and long-term incentives. Bonus is 35k, but uncapped. The training bonus is nice too. I'm excited because I think it's a great opportunity that was highly competitive. Good luck to everybody. I think many 1st choice EXTERNALS are getting their offers today.
Congrats!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks for sharing and congrats! Had you already been asked to complete your background check prior to receiving your offer?