Genentech perception in the Industry

PSA: thank you, Genentech, for not releasing Rebecca Walpole on to the unsuspecting pharma industry. We have enough problems without adding another pathetic sociopath. Keep her!

PSA: thank you, Genentech, for not releasing Rebecca Walpole on to the unsuspecting pharma industry. We have enough problems without adding another pathetic sociopath. Keep her!
A Lilly friend of mine told me about the time Rebecca took a dump in his car while he dropped off information at one of his accounts. He couldn't believe it when he returned to the car. She acted like nothing had happened even though the car stunk and left a stain on the seat. Depends anyone? What a class act!

A Lilly friend of mine told me about the time Rebecca took a dump in his car while he dropped off information at one of his accounts. He couldn't believe it when he returned to the car. She acted like nothing had happened even though the car stunk and left a stain on the seat. Depends anyone? What a class act!

Dude, thats gross.

Customers don't care about Genentech, or any company in industry for that matter. They care about our products. There is no "Genentech" reputation, and they could care less about any rep for any company.

This is a dumb question.

Bwah ha ha ha!

Customers don't care about Genentech, or any company in industry for that matter. They care about our products. There is no "Genentech" reputation, and they could care less about any rep for any company.

This is a dumb question.

no, not accurate. Some of your reps are loathed so much that the practices call them out for pissing off the staff.

PSA: thank you, Genentech, for not releasing Rebecca Walpole on to the pharma industry. We have enough problems without adding another pathetic sociopath. Keep her!
Competitors love no-talent Rebecca. After she runs off half of her team, others are interviewing, and her pets are impotent the numbers just roll in. Always at the bottom. Suck Sigma rules!

The perception of field medical in the industry is that it is pathetic. Leadership is a bunch of jackasses. It makes sense with so many good people who left over the last year, word spread and everyone talks.

The ecosystem model actually hurts Ophthamology and the fact that the squad cannot see that is pitiful. Break the model for the therapeutic areas where the hospitals don’t matter. The clueless, spineless squad is to blame. Launching under this ecosystem model will sabotage the launch of good products.

Gene used to be the place to work! I still think it has a lot of potential in people and maybe some products. I get that we don’t have Blockbuster products per se.

I have heard colleagues speak badly about our company and same with recruiters who have said having Gene on your resume is a negative especially if you were there 10+ yrs. Starting a dialogue….

Was the best 5 years of my career to date, the culture, the fun and the financial reward until the end of 2019. It went completely down the toilet once they became a "WOKE" organization implementing a racist policy of diversity and inclusion "mind set", had nothing to do with success rates, or track record just skin color... Sad.

Was the best 5 years of my career to date, the culture, the fun and the financial reward until the end of 2019. It went completely down the toilet once they became a "WOKE" organization implementing a racist policy of diversity and inclusion "mind set", had nothing to do with success rates, or track record just skin color... Sad.

Bye Don

Same troll trying to stir racist bs on every forum. Sorry your pathetic life is so unfulfilling and boring that you come to a chat room to anonymously poke at people who are easily triggered. Your sad attempt at provoking outrage is probably emblematic of your overall “Karen”ness.