In Interview Process-Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Interviewing for a Xeloda Opening. Would love constructive feedback regarding the training process (where, how long), car options, salary range for experienced reps and general culture. Thanks so much!

<

company now sucks since roche took over. we all will have call reporting with gps tracking in a couple of months. this is worse than the lowest of the low big pharmas.

You are an A hole. Gtech folks have proven they could buy lunches and keep a handful of docs happy using a must have drug. Xeloda reps need to SELL, a forign concept to the idiots at Gtech. The company is sunk now that Roche made the fatal mistake of letting the Americans run the show in the US. Gtech is a myth based off a lie based off of some good science years ago.

So is everything headquartered in Cali now instead of NJ? Did they offer anyone a package to relocate to Cali or did they just shut everything down in NJ. Where do people fly out to for final interviews?

Interviewing for a Xeloda Opening. Would love constructive feedback regarding the training process (where, how long), car options, salary range for experienced reps and general culture. Thanks so much!

Don't believe anything you read on this stupid web forum. Go find a real live person and talk to them. Go an Oncologist office and get the names of Genentech reps and call the personally. Everyone on here either bitches too much or says its Roche's or Genentech's fault. Company is fine, not perfect. It is like any other place to work some good some bad.

Get off this stupid board with all its crazy posters, me included.

I understand you may need a job but, if you have a ok job now, keep it. You may be jumping into a frying pan. This use to be a good place to work but the industry is being ruined and Roche is not making it any better. If you are unemployed go for it and good luck. Training is not bad a couple of weeks in San Fran, cars are ford focus or volvo s40 and another car i forget. Salary is a moving target, maybe around 100k. As for the culture, it is just like big pharma and do not let anyone tell you different. I have been here for 5 years and I feel like I work at Lilly or Pfizer.

I understand you may need a job but, if you have a ok job now, keep it. You may be jumping into a frying pan. This use to be a good place to work but the industry is being ruined and Roche is not making it any better. If you are unemployed go for it and good luck. Training is not bad a couple of weeks in San Fran, cars are ford focus or volvo s40 and another car i forget. Salary is a moving target, maybe around 100k. As for the culture, it is just like big pharma and do not let anyone tell you different. I have been here for 5 years and I feel like I work at Lilly or Pfizer.

roche sucks