Idorsia contract

I’m certain all of these concerns of yours will be fully addressed during the upcoming meetings. A big Q&A session dedicated to the sales reps. Heck, it might be called Transparency 101. Nothing left on the table and everything will be explained to us in its entirety.

That doesn't really help the many reps who left due to the warning letters in August.

I’m certain all of these concerns of yours will be fully addressed during the upcoming meetings. A big Q&A session dedicated to the sales reps. Heck, it might be called Transparency 101. Nothing left on the table and everything will be explained to us in its entirety.

Not sure if you're being serious or sarcastic.

..If they thought being more transparent and addressing these warning letters would halt the mass departure of reps, why wait even a day longer??

This is the worst contract ever. Watch linkedin, plenty of expansion and new opportunities opening up all over.

I think Idorsia got lucky in January when they were hiring because there were a few major layoffs and contracts ending. But not many companies were hiring at the time. They got hundreds of good reps. But the tide has shifted and there are now lots of good opportunities out there! I hope lots of us go for it and get out of here.

I think Idorsia got lucky in January when they were hiring because there were a few major layoffs and contracts ending. But not many companies were hiring at the time. They got hundreds of good reps. But the tide has shifted and there are now lots of good opportunities out there! I hope lots of us go for it and get out of here.

Couldn’t agree more.

We will have lots of answers 6 months from now as Idorsia replaces the reps who quit or were forced out with a new crop of reps. My guess is that sales won't increase much and they will have to admit it is not the reps fault...and that they have a much bigger problem.

We will have lots of answers 6 months from now as Idorsia replaces the reps who quit or were forced out with a new crop of reps. My guess is that sales won't increase much and they will have to admit it is not the reps fault...and that they have a much bigger problem.

That should be quite evident to them now. ...How likely is it that HALF of the reps they hired are duds? ..It's not. Yet nearly half rec'd these threatening letters...