Idorsia contract

Bonus payout will be 90 days after quarter ends ie. Aug bonus will be paid out Dec ..I can’t find if there is a clause that states you must be employed at time of bonus payout in order to receive it..Anyone know? I left last week ..
You must be employed at time of payout.
So basically you left $150 on the table.

1st time checking the board since launch. I'm shocked at the last 5 pages of reading. I couldn't read any more. 100% of them are pure hell. I am sorry for each of you. I find myself in the Top 15 in the country and its nothing like what I've read for me or anyone on my team. No warning letters, no micromanagement, our team enjoys each other, no turnover, big bonuses. Easy. One lunch a day and a couple calls. Not to throw it in yalls faces. Just saying it's not like that everywhere.

To those making 20 scripts or less - not sure what the excuse is. The funds are there to conduct daily lunches. Access is more difficult but not impossible. Going retail is a bust - you gotta use VitaCare. I mean get a doc to write it for you and refill - there is 4 RX's right there. Not sure how so many are doing so poorly. But, my heart goes out to all those affected. I haven't had a call yet where a targeted account doesn't have 50% of their insomnia patients complaining of current treatment regimens? I've found the conversations easy, the product and the MOA easy to differentiate, and will hang on with my 8-12 weekly RXs.

I wish all of you better days ahead.

Double check… you have to be employed at time of payout to receive bonus.

As is the case with majority of pharma & sales roles.

But if you had 0-5 scripts doubt you’re missing out on anything? And not sure why you would wait to leave if you have 0-5 scripts?

1st time checking the board since launch. I'm shocked at the last 5 pages of reading. I couldn't read any more. 100% of them are pure hell. I am sorry for each of you. I find myself in the Top 15 in the country and its nothing like what I've read for me or anyone on my team. No warning letters, no micromanagement, our team enjoys each other, no turnover, big bonuses. Easy. One lunch a day and a couple calls. Not to throw it in yalls faces. Just saying it's not like that everywhere.

To those making 20 scripts or less - not sure what the excuse is. The funds are there to conduct daily lunches. Access is more difficult but not impossible. Going retail is a bust - you gotta use VitaCare. I mean get a doc to write it for you and refill - there is 4 RX's right there. Not sure how so many are doing so poorly. But, my heart goes out to all those affected. I haven't had a call yet where a targeted account doesn't have 50% of their insomnia patients complaining of current treatment regimens? I've found the conversations easy, the product and the MOA easy to differentiate, and will hang on with my 8-12 weekly RXs.

I wish all of you better days ahead.

Finally someone from the “other” side…

Being bored reading 84 pages of:

…Everything is someone else’s fault…bad territory, bad Syneos, bad contract, bad Idorsia, Bust medicine, bad company car, bad lunch money, bad pay…..everything bad…

Maybe the “others” can show how a great product needs to be sold?

Finally someone from the “other” side…

Being bored reading 84 pages of:

…Everything is someone else’s fault…bad territory, bad Syneos, bad contract, bad Idorsia, Bust medicine, bad company car, bad lunch money, bad pay…..everything bad…

Maybe the “others” can show how a great product needs to be sold?

I like your positive outlook but 84 posts? How about girl/boyfriend, hobby, friends outside of work, or joining a social group of some kind.

90 days after quarter ends is payout ..brings it to Dec ..Commercials havent been a boost to business and can’t seem to get doctors to use it more than once or twice then nothing..I’ve launched 10 products and this is the hardest and the toughest to pull thru and the most disheartening after management giving warnings after only 3 months

Since quitting, I feel like a new person. This place was toxic. I have been asking in interviews "Does your company give threatening warning letters after 2.5 months?" Everyone I have mentioned this to never heard of such a thing. Treat employees with respect and give them a fair chance. This was not it. I have also told providers calling how awful everything is, too. Karma.

Since quitting, I feel like a new person. This place was toxic. I have been asking in interviews "Does your company give threatening warning letters after 2.5 months?" Everyone I have mentioned this to never heard of such a thing. Treat employees with respect and give them a fair chance. This was not it. I have also told providers calling how awful everything is, too. Karma.
karma, karma, karma, karma chameleon

90 days after quarter ends is payout ..brings it to Dec ..Commercials havent been a boost to business and can’t seem to get doctors to use it more than once or twice then nothing..I’ve launched 10 products and this is the hardest and the toughest to pull thru and the most disheartening after management giving warnings after only 3 months

Same experience here. And starting to get feedback that patients don't like the drug. They want Ambien. I don't have any providers who will continue writing Q a lot. So I have to keep replacing with new providers. This won't work long term for some territories like this.