• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

I knew a place once that did layoffs via recorded phone message

anonymous

You sat by your desk and if you got the recorded message, you were out of work. If you didn't get the recorded message you still had a job.

BMS me as the kind of place that would do that.

#BeAMess

<

You sat by your desk and if you got the recorded message, you were out of work. If you didn't get the recorded message you still had a job.

BMS me as the kind of place that would do that.

#BeAMess
The process certainly feels like that since they're reading off a script and can't really answer questions.....same with the generalized HR call with severance/benefits info - no questions or convo allowed! You can type questions in the chat but they'll never answer them. You have to submit a ticket for everything.

BeAMess indeed.

The process certainly feels like that since they're reading off a script and can't really answer questions.....same with the generalized HR call with severance/benefits info - no questions or convo allowed! You can type questions in the chat but they'll never answer them. You have to submit a ticket for everything.

BeAMess indeed.
Seriously? Would rather a a recorded message over the above. What does HR do