• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

I am pro-life

So you really want to claim that unborn children aren’t alive? You’re a laughable loser! And slavery was legal at one time, so hiding behind legality is pathetic so you LOSE! I WIN!

No one complains about that free ride to heaven. Heaven is the ultimate, right? If you don’t believe that, your entire argument just got shot down. ;)

No because legality changes! Morality doesn’t! Bye bye, you little LOSER!

Not quite. Morality is relative based primarily on religion. We have freedom of religion in this country. And besides all that, the members of the Supreme Court that ushered in Roe Vs Wade were all religious people with morals. But you, like Trump, just don't like it when everyone else's moral code doesn't align with yours. So, sit on it and spin. Tough titty said the kitty but the milk's still good. ;)

Not quite. Morality is relative based primarily on religion. We have freedom of religion in this country. And besides all that, the members of the Supreme Court that ushered in Roe Vs Wade were all religious people with morals. But you, like Trump, just don't like it when everyone else's moral code doesn't align with yours. So, sit on it and spin. Tough titty said the kitty but the milk's still good. ;)
You are very good sir

No because legality changes! Morality doesn’t! Bye bye, you little LOSER!
Ha! You have some nerve to speak on morality. So a woman is a victim of a violent brutal sexual,assault, and she then finds out she is now pregnant from the attack. You feel it’s within your moral right to deny her the personal choice to keep or not keep that child? You are a vile and disgusting piece of trash to think your beliefs have anything to do with her trauma. It makes me want to vomit.

Ha! You have some nerve to speak on morality. So a woman is a victim of a violent brutal sexual,assault, and she then finds out she is now pregnant from the attack. You feel it’s within your moral right to deny her the personal choice to keep or not keep that child? You are a vile and disgusting piece of trash to think your beliefs have anything to do with her trauma. It makes me want to vomit.

That poster IS the vomit. Perhaps he's from IS? ;)

Wasn’t it your religion that was responsible for hiding predator priests instead of outing them? Isn’t that why you’re anti abortion? You want more new options to groom?

Bingo! They are pedophiles (if not blatant they are latent) and they want to suppress women, used to make them dress up like Zorro. Disgusting cultists.