• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Quid pro quo

Yessssss, my sister! My parents campaigned like fools for Goldwater. I almost wish they were still alive to see their party suck the cock of DJT, the shyster Democrat from New York. It would make for some good conversation over some cold beers.

Great story. I left college with a Princeton haircut in Wichita, Kansas as a Goldwater supporter. When I arrived in LA during the Summer of Love, it took me about 10 minutes and one see thru blouse followed by an invitation to a naked party to see the light.

Speaking of cold beers, now that the American justice system has spoken, I do believe I'll have a couple of Negra Modelos and consider the next step. I believe I'll support Sleepy Joe over the guy who wants murder (execute) General Mark Milley, who he nominated and who served as the 20th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the nation's highest-ranking military officer as well as saying he will pardon the thugs who overpowered and overtook our nation's capita on January 6th.

Sentencing on June 11th - stay tuned. :)

Great story. I left college with a Princeton haircut in Wichita, Kansas as a Goldwater supporter. When I arrived in LA during the Summer of Love, it took me about 10 minutes and one see thru blouse followed by an invitation to a naked party to see the light.

Speaking of cold beers, now that the American justice system has spoken, I do believe I'll have a couple of Negra Modelos and consider the next step. I believe I'll support Sleepy Joe over the guy who wants murder (execute) General Mark Milley, who he nominated and who served as the 20th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the nation's highest-ranking military officer as well as saying he will pardon the thugs who overpowered and overtook our nation's capita on January 6th.

Sentencing on June 11th - stay tuned. :)

Yeah, the draft dodger who wants to execute the nation's highest - ranking military officer after he called those who served and lost all, 'losers'. We have a little chicken-shit who frequents this board who also feels that way. Useless bandwidth IMHO.