• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

I am pro-life

WTF does my dad have to do with a vaccine? When he was in the Army, they lined 'em up and went down the row giving everyone their shots - every last one of them. No muss, no fuss, no pansy-assed 'Where's my civil rights?' shit.

That was the government philosophy and being an honorable soldier, he went along with it.
Case closed, Jackass. ;)
We weren’t discussing vaccination and your dad. We were discussing your life philosophy vs your dad’s experience. Once again you are not only a jackass but a cowardly one at that. I accept your concession! ;)

We weren’t discussing vaccination and your dad. We were discussing your life philosophy vs your dad’s experience. Once again you are not only a jackass but a cowardly one at that. I accept your concession! ;)

You're the jackass. You expect me to summarize my life philosophy vs my dad's experience? Which experience? He lived to age 89 and had many. We shared some views and we differed on some. The thread is about pro-life. I don't recall having that discussion with him. I conceded nothing. You are freaking cray-cray. ;)

You're the jackass. You expect me to summarize my life philosophy vs my dad's experience? Which experience? He lived to age 89 and had many. We shared some views and we differed on some. The thread is about pro-life. I don't recall having that discussion with him. I conceded nothing. You are freaking cray-cray. ;)
You’re a conceding Jackass! :D

You are deranged.

What a cause ... the right for women to plan their own families with access to affordable health care, and not be condemned to being breeders. Legal abortion is an extremely safe procedure. Abortion is healthcare. If you are opposed to abortion, don't get one.
As speaker Maria Shriver (Catholic mother of several kids) said ... "This is far more than a matter of abortion. This is a basic question of whether women are considered EQUAL under the laws of the United States."

What a cause ... the right for women to plan their own families with access to affordable health care, and not be condemned to being breeders. Legal abortion is an extremely safe procedure. Abortion is healthcare. If you are opposed to abortion, don't get one.
As speaker Maria Shriver (Catholic mother of several kids) said ... "This is far more than a matter of abortion. This is a basic question of whether women are considered EQUAL under the laws of the United States."
If men could get pregnant abortion would have been legal in 1910.

Reactions: Vagitarian

Great well thought out statements. Sadly though, they will fall on deaf ears of the mind numbingly stupid and blind faith lemmings.

Great well thought out statements. Sadly though, they will fall on deaf ears of the mind numbingly stupid and blind faith lemmings.

How about that 'snitch law' in Texas where someone tips off who did or who received an abortion and they get $10,000 K

It's sick. ;).

No, you’re sick for thinking it’s sick to save innocent babies!;);)

They are not innocent and they are not guilty. They are tissues dependent on a human host that jmay or may not become a human being if borne. Pregnancy termination averts that. Do you believe in heaven and hell?