How much time does Respiratory have left?

The doom and gloom prophecies with SPV HH going generic are largely hyped and overrated. It won’t be as bad as you think.

you think it’ll be as good as when advsir went generic? Cause I don’t see any advair reps in my territory lol

well at least we will have Stiolto right? I’m sure those 40 scripts a week will keep us all employed in respiratory

you think it’ll be as good as when advsir went generic? Cause I don’t see any advair reps in my territory lol

well at least we will have Stiolto right? I’m sure those 40 scripts a week will keep us all employed in respiratory

The advair reps merely shifted products in their bag and sold Breo. Gsk respiratory teams still stayed intact even after Advair went generic.

The advair reps merely shifted products in their bag and sold Breo. Gsk respiratory teams still stayed intact even after Advair went generic.

Some of you are absolutely crazy and fooling yourselves. Yes, GSK kept their sales forces.....but they had tons of business to convert over. Advair to Breo. Upgrade to the triple. Anoro doing good business too. We don't have ANY of that here. When HH is gone, our Resp. division has NOTHING left. Stiolto does pathetically small sales. SpV asthma does even less. Spiriva HH is the only thing keeping the respiratory division going. Without it, we are all done. The only question is when, the rest of these comments are kinda clueless to the reality of where respiratory is going.

Some of you are absolutely crazy and fooling yourselves. Yes, GSK kept their sales forces.....but they had tons of business to convert over. Advair to Breo. Upgrade to the triple. Anoro doing good business too. We don't have ANY of that here. When HH is gone, our Resp. division has NOTHING left. Stiolto does pathetically small sales. SpV asthma does even less. Spiriva HH is the only thing keeping the respiratory division going. Without it, we are all done. The only question
is when, the rest of these comments are kinda clueless to the reality of where respiratory is going.

trolls gonna troll

haters gonna hate

Some of you are absolutely crazy and fooling yourselves. Yes, GSK kept their sales forces.....but they had tons of business to convert over. Advair to Breo. Upgrade to the triple. Anoro doing good business too. We don't have ANY of that here. When HH is gone, our Resp. division has NOTHING left. Stiolto does pathetically small sales. SpV asthma does even less. Spiriva HH is the only thing keeping the respiratory division going. Without it, we are all done. The only question is when, the rest of these comments are kinda clueless to the reality of where respiratory is going.

Wrong. We still have SPV RMT, Asthma, and Stiolto. It’s really a given that sales expectations will increase even more (once HH goes generic) and to help with it, BI will work to get more favorable aggressive formulary positioning (yes, believe it or not, the company has actually been holding off playing formulary games until generic HH is a go). With this new corporate franchise model, if you haven’t noticed, Respiratory franchise also includes established heritage products like combivent...you can expect that to return again as a “sample-only”/3rd-4th product in the bag - these are just a few proposed strategies post-SPV HH generic approval.

Wrong. We still have SPV RMT, Asthma, and Stiolto. It’s really a given that sales expectations will increase even more (once HH goes generic) and to help with it, BI will work to get more favorable aggressive formulary positioning (yes, believe it or not, the company has actually been holding off playing formulary games until generic HH is a go). With this new corporate franchise model, if you haven’t noticed, Respiratory franchise also includes established heritage products like combivent...you can expect that to return again as a “sample-only”/3rd-4th product in the bag - these are just a few proposed strategies post-SPV HH generic approval.

Wow! That’s great news! So we will be responsible for sample dropping combining?! Whew! My job is safe for years & years to come! Lmao

Obviously there’s a DM in here trying to keep his reps from panicking.
Facts are facts. We don’t have other products to move our Resp reps to like GSK did. Like me toned in another post, Stiolto is peanuts, SP asthma is fewer peanuts. SP COPD is what keeps the lights on.
Take away the SP HH part of our business and we don’t have much. When generic HH hits then we will either reduce sales force again or go contract which is most likely.
Anybody with a brain can see what’s coming

And no...this company is not all of the sudden going to start spending money for better formulary coverage lmao. Especially for a dead end respiratory division and it won’t hardly do it for its flagship Jardiance.
We can’t even get decent resources and you think we are gonna pay up for formulary coverage? They blew their nut buying dolls to sell with lol.
Still can’t believe someone came up with selling with dolls omg lol

Wow! That’s great news! So we will be responsible for sample dropping combining?! Whew! My job is safe for years & years to come! Lmao

Facts are facts. We don’t have other products to move our Resp reps to like GSK did. Like me toned in another post, Stiolto is peanuts, SP asthma is fewer peanuts. SP COPD is what keeps the lights on.
Take away the SP HH part of our business and we don’t have much. When generic HH hits then we will either reduce sales force again or go contract which is most likely.
then you L E A V E okaaaay. If you so wisely see the writing on the wall simply walk and shut up.

then you L E A V E okaaaay. If you so wisely see the writing on the wall simply walk and shut up.

Hahahahaha!!!! You ARE a DM! I knew it!! You mad! Lol
Sorry Chief. Just spitting truth. We all have the right to know this is a dead end division when y’all lie to us and try to act like everything is ok

Newsflash - we are working on relaunching Pradaxa in the Respimat inhaler. This will eliminate all GI upset and bleeds and buy us another 8 years in patent life. This is a novel approach and will allow us to combine respiratory and cardiology into a massive new division.

Newsflash - we are working on relaunching Pradaxa in the Respimat inhaler. This will eliminate all GI upset and bleeds and buy us another 8 years in patent life. This is a novel approach and will allow us to combine respiratory and cardiology into a massive new division.

Hahahahaha!!!! That’s funny AF. Can’t wait to see the Defender mode DM respond