• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

How Long Until Novo Has to Layoff

OK, we get it about the "restructuring."

But when?

Someone please give me a time-frame.

I heard it would be between September and December! when everyone has used all vacation days except the couple days we are allowed of Christmas and Thanksgiving. less money to fork out to everyone who gets the axe if they use there vacation before the restructure...Sure is sketchballs that they are so adamant about us only having five days left going into Sept or we will lose the rest....

Please stop
Rybelsus and Ozempic are doing great
NNi needs the field to promote both for sure
Do they need the bloated corporate and training- lots of middle management
Not so sure
Definitely need reps if you have access

I actually am a VP thanks for asking. I’m not trying to install fear just facts. I been on calls all week discussing loss of ROI and how and when we will return to previous profitability. Many things are being discussed one of which is sales force reduction. You want to throw insults on this page towards me that’s your business. I’m saying we ALL need to be aware of what’s going on and prepare accordingly myself included.

The reality is this people, does not matter who you are or what you do but if COVID has made one thing clear—Pharma reps are not needed. Not one bit. And with field cuts also comes all other cuts, one by one, everyone will feel the ripple. Everyone.

The reality is this people, does not matter who you are or what you do but if COVID has made one thing clear—Pharma reps are not needed. Not one bit. And with field cuts also comes all other cuts, one by one, everyone will feel the ripple. Everyone.

I’m not sure you can paint the picture with one, broad stroke. I think this pandemic has revealed the value of some reps versus others. Many reps are unneeded, for sure, but times like these have shown the value that others bring to their customers. If we decide to cut, and we probably will, let’s hope we actually do an impact analysis as opposed to simply place someone because of where they live. I’m sure we’ll fuck it up, but here’s to hope....

The only impact analysis that needs to be done is an evaluation of access. In the PNW access sucked B4 the lockdown and will be nonexistent after the lockdown. Will the last Rep to leave the PNW please turn off the lights!

So says the simpleton. There are people who bring value and create access no matter where they are. Those are the ones who should stay. It’s people like you who assume we are all the same who need to go. Thanks for making my initial point.

I’m not sure you can paint the picture with one, broad stroke. I think this pandemic has revealed the value of some reps versus others. Many reps are unneeded, for sure, but times like these have shown the value that others bring to their customers. If we decide to cut, and we probably will, let’s hope we actually do an impact analysis as opposed to simply place someone because of where they live. I’m sure we’ll fuck it up, but here’s to hope....
Not sure about that one "impact analysis" how exactly is that measured, if there are 3, or 2 people in a pod. And that screams LAW SUIT. Zs associates always use non-specific data points to avoid, race, color, gender, religion, sexual preferences, blah blah blah so "impact" would be some kind of profiling. I am sure. Just guessing

Question: My partner going out on maternity and other partner has had great success over 10 years at NNI. Will her going out protect her if their is a lay off ? I’ve heard HR can’t touch people out on leave is this true ?

During a lay-off, people on leave can also be laid off. If it is disability, they stay on the disability plan through the company insurance and cannot take unemployment until they get a drs order they can return to work. Then they can collect unemployment. Even someone on leave with cancer can be laid off. Maternity only provides a certain amount of time off and the person can use all that time after being laid off. If a disability, the insurance company will hound the person wanting to know when they can be released.