Happy 2017! hang on...more layoffs coming

I think you missed the point of above poster. CL 4/5 are making well into the six figure range. Some of them were in specialty care and now moving over into primary care. Others have been in primary care for so long that they eventually had to move to CL 4/5 to move the MRP for better base pay and potential future raises. However, primary care is only going to pay so much. With that said, as eveyone gets lumped into primary care, anyone with CL 4/5 making six figures, can kiss their future raises goodbye. That is the unfortunate truth. I wont stay around for that. Im sure AZ is probably looking for other like me to do the same.

This is accurate. There is a ceiling on pay for every level and many of these CL 4/5 may even exceed the ceiling when they move down to P.C. But the reality is that most of these people will be included in the next phase of layoffs. No soup for you!!!

So many...In the know...HQ Source...Experts... I call BS. Just a bunch of Sh.t stirrers who love to make crap up and try to get a rise. It's really a shame how these forums years ago actually had real conversations. Now just fear mongering, sh.t stirrers answering there own posts. Almost nothing on here is real. Any real contributors and discussion left long ago...

So many...In the know...HQ Source...Experts... I call BS. Just a bunch of Sh.t stirrers who love to make crap up and try to get a rise. It's really a shame how these forums years ago actually had real conversations. Now just fear mongering, sh.t stirrers answering there own posts. Almost nothing on here is real. Any real contributors and discussion left long ago...

Keep telling yourself that of it makes you feel better. A man needs to have hope.

Any idea if it will be before the march meeting?

Only a handful of people know for sure. Don't listen to rumors because none of these people will leak this information which would mean automatic termination of their hen that lays the golden eggs.
Watch the release of Q4 results in Feb. That will give you the best clue.