Glad I have a job during the holidays!

With so many displaced ex-Pfizer reps unemployed I am so grateful to be getting a very nice paycheck every two weeks.

To those of us remaining on the Pfizer ship, Happy Holidays and Cheers!

I am so happy I left pharma and started my own business. Always good to check in Cafepharma to see how bad the industry has become. Risk = reward

I have followed at least a dozen PFE reps on LinkedIn who have been laid off during the last seven years. It is horrible and depressing to read their profiles. A couple landed another rep job, a few with a CSO gig, most are "consultants" or still unemployed. Very sad.

I have followed at least a dozen PFE reps on LinkedIn who have been laid off during the last seven years. It is horrible and depressing to read their profiles. A couple landed another rep job, a few with a CSO gig, most are "consultants" or still unemployed. Very sad.

Living proof of the lack of demand for pharma reps. The job has deteriorated so far that employers see little value in our experience, especially in sales.

Yep, were delivery boys and girls with donuts or lunch. Not much demand for that expertise.

a good way to know if you have a real job is if you can not show up for a week and you are missed.
I am certain that not one rep in the organization would be missed and about half of the "support"/leadership positions that are in PFE as well.
ride the wave---but you better save because the "skills" that people have in pfizer are not sought after in the marketplace.