Glad Tess is gone

OMG. She called me because she is starting her own business. Please help me. She was horrible and no talent. She thinks people will help launch her consulting business. what a joke.

I received a call from her as well when she went back to work. Not sure what she is thinking. She had little respect when she was here and the business model looks like she did not learn anything from her mistakes at Pfizer. Promoting an all female agenda is losing steam in corporate America. Doomed for failure just like everything she touched

I received a call from her as well when she went back to work. Not sure what she is thinking. She had little respect when she was here and the business model looks like she did not learn anything from her mistakes at Pfizer. Promoting an all female agenda is losing steam in corporate America. Doomed for failure just like everything she touched
Her and Eliza are doomed to failure!

New to Rare Disease but been at Pfizer for a few years. Went to the meeting in New Orleans and have been briefed on the tragedy that was Tess. One horrible part is her selection of leaders. I met Susie and Jayme - just WOW. How did they ever get promoted? No leadership presence whatsoever. Total light weights. Is this the future?

New to Rare Disease but been at Pfizer for a few years. Went to the meeting in New Orleans and have been briefed on the tragedy that was Tess. One horrible part is her selection of leaders. I met Susie and Jayme - just WOW. How did they ever get promoted? No leadership presence whatsoever. Total light weights. Is this the future?
You should have met Eliza she's even worse. She's now changing bed pans in an old folks home!