Galderma is toxic

My manager told out district that it is highly recommended to be vaccinated before the June POA but not mandatory. He said if some peers do not want to have dinner with the unvaccinated that that has to be respected and seating arrangements will be made. In the meeting itself Masks will be mandatory.

Don’t sit next to foolish so-called vaccinated. They put a poison in the tie system and will now become super-spreaders. They have zero faith in their stupid vaccine if they are afraid to sit beside a smart, non-vaccinated employee. Stop being so humble. These Cabal will wipe you out

Don’t sit next to foolish so-called vaccinated. They put a poison in the tie system and will now become super-spreaders. They have zero faith in their stupid vaccine if they are afraid to sit beside a smart, non-vaccinated employee. Stop being so humble. These Cabal will wipe you out
Take advantage of your benefits and get some psychiatric help. PS your kids laugh at you behind your back.

Our manager let us know two of our peers are unvaccinated. He did not disclose the names. He said if anyone has concerns to call him directly so they could be addressed.

That is one giant stooge of a manager. Fire them. He/she should be calling team members and confessing they had strange x and now have STDs and also take anxiety medicine. Time for everyone to disclose their medications and known STDs

Our manager let us know two of our peers are unvaccinated. He did not disclose the names. He said if anyone has concerns to call him directly so they could be addressed.
I'm transvaccinte - I identify as someone who has been vaccinated, without actually getting the vaccine. If you don't believe me, you're a bigot.

Just tell everyone you got the killer jab and you are looking forward to enjoying the last 2-3 years of your life. The Covid tools are good with lies. Tell them another one. I’m more concerned about all the idiots with STDs. Don’t want those disgusting contaminated fools sitting next to me in any meeting.

Just tell everyone you got the killer jab and you are looking forward to enjoying the last 2-3 years of your life. The Covid tools are good with lies. Tell them another one. I’m more concerned about all the idiots with STDs. Don’t want those disgusting contaminated fools sitting next to me in any meeting.
Jealous that your penis was too small for anyone to even give you an std? Also, with your attitude I’m sure you’re on your way out. Later trash.

I'm transvaccinte - I identify as someone who has been vaccinated, without actually getting the vaccine. If you don't believe me, you're a bigot.
You probably shouldn't be in pharma sales and the fact that your on here gives me comfort because I know that there is probably a PIP in your future for some expense coverup.

Smug lazy pharma Reps pontificating. Pure entertainment to read Cauvery clowns complain about leadership. You are a career sales rep with no skill or ambition to step up or be promoted. You are replaceable like a slice of cheese on a grilled cheese sandwich. Forgetvabout PIPs. They are only statements that I will fire you in the next 60 days. Stop complaining about leadership and show some discipline fools.

Smug lazy pharma Reps pontificating. Pure entertainment to read Cauvery clowns complain about leadership. You are a career sales rep with no skill or ambition to step up or be promoted. You are replaceable like a slice of cheese on a grilled cheese sandwich. Forgetvabout PIPs. They are only statements that I will fire you in the next 60 days. Stop complaining about leadership and show some discipline fools.[/QUOTE
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?