Galderma is toxic

Smug lazy pharma Reps pontificating. Pure entertainment to read Cauvery clowns complain about leadership. You are a career sales rep with no skill or ambition to step up or be promoted. You are replaceable like a slice of cheese on a grilled cheese sandwich. Forgetvabout PIPs. They are only statements that I will fire you in the next 60 days. Stop complaining about leadership and show some discipline fools.
We support this message
-HQ

Friends in HR?! You won’t take responsibility for anything negative only the positive. FU.
We understand that you are upset, and one of our partners feeling discounted is not taken lightly. We are empathetic to your plight, and we invite you to connect with your friendly HR Partner.
-We've Got Your Back in HR

I have nothing to gain, I am not a cafepharma troll nor a competitor. I genuinely care about other people so take this as a warning, heed this: Galderma is a "for profit" organization and the folks leading are responsible for delivering results or their @ss is out. Flemming is under a lot of pressure. He needs more sales, more growth. 15%. Current outlook 9%. Some large markets will miss Q2.

People will always do what is in their own best interest professionally when pushed in a corner - I don't blame them I have a family too. To that end, he will fire, restructure, centralize, control to get to what he needs. Don't delude yourself - massive cuts are coming. No one is safe.

Marcia told her closest friends after the meeting we will have 2 new drugs and huge bonus increases if Aklief performs. She said she plans on being at Galderma another 15 years. She said the bumpy ride is over and now the FUN will start again. Is this true or BS?

Marcia told her closest friends after the meeting we will have 2 new drugs and huge bonus increases if Aklief performs. She said she plans on being at Galderma another 15 years. She said the bumpy ride is over and now the FUN will start again. Is this true or BS?
Wow I’m so pumped up!! The future never looked so bright!!!!!!!!

Tired worn out Marcia traveling to 3 POAs hundreds of miles doing business dinners because she is so amazing according to herself. Then she gets to do it all again next week and be called Wonder Woman.