• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Galderma Aesthetics has been a nightmare

Aesthetics

new user
The pay is decent, but the culture is absolutely terrible. I left a job I absolutely loved for something I was promised would be a forever career. The quotas are extremely difficult to attain, especially for reps in lower socioeconomic areas. When you do finally hit quota they raise the goal astronomically. The territory i cover has seen turnover year after year and now I know why. I am truly miserable and plan to look for other opportunities next quarter.

<

Also, if you’re used to busting your ass and being compensated for it this isn’t the job. The commission structure is a joke. Hit a $1mil quota in 3 months and get paid $20k at best.

New hires are gaslit and anytime they ask for help they’re met with an attitude and a “figure it out” response. This company is also not publicly traded so stock options are out of the question.

Couldn’t agree more. He’s the only relatable one who seems to care. I’ve never felt more mentally unhealthy in my life. There’s no culture here. I feel like I’m on an island.

Just look how long the new president of Galderma lasted. I think DGT was here less than a year and satan already canned her.
Diane ruined the US business. She did not deserve to be there. She took a successful region and killed it in a year. She has no good experience and was horrible for the culture.

Diane ruined the US business. She did not deserve to be there. She took a successful region and killed it in a year. She has no good experience and was horrible for the culture.
Exactly. Dianne has destroyed what the previous team spent years building. Another asshole appointment by Flemming. Why did this idiot have to replace winning teams?

Exactly. Dianne has destroyed what the previous team spent years building. Another asshole appointment by Flemming. Why did this idiot have to replace winning teams?

Says a lot about Flemming and the teams hiring ability? You hire your most important market President of USA and in a year they are being out/leaving/moving on… if I was EQT I’d be pissed my CEO can’t hire successfully! A basic skill we are asked to do as local managers… embarrassing… can’t wait to hear how he explains this one!

Says a lot about Flemming and the teams hiring ability? You hire your most important market President of USA and in a year they are being out/leaving/moving on… if I was EQT I’d be pissed my CEO can’t hire successfully! A basic skill we are asked to do as local managers… embarrassing… can’t wait to hear how he explains this one!
Remember the CHRO he hired and fired after 6 months? He has a track record of hiring the wrong people. How does Flemming survive the chaos he has created?