• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Friday

<

In all seriousness, taking your speakers out of the equation (since they should give us business because they are speakers), how are you going to position 3D vs Harvoni? 1Bs and cirrhotics?

That is a really small segment. The market is shrinking due to managed care staging patients. We are in for a rough road

That is a really small segment. The market is shrinking due to managed care staging patients. We are in for a rough road

Exactly! And, although the patient numbers are small in the Ion studies, Harvoni provides 100% SVR in treatment experienced cirrhotics (24 weeks) and 94% SVR in treatment naive cirrhotics (12 weeks) both without RBV. Both of those numbers beat the results in Turquoise-2.

I know I deserve to be out of work, my numbers are at the bottom of the barrel Iam in the 1% percentile of underachievers how do you think I have time to post every day on here I must admit Iam a no life putz but venting on here helps me