• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Today is Fake Call Friday

Bad thread. You should focus on what you can do to increase your territory business.

Im having a little challenge in trying to increase my business...however, I am willing to learn how. I learn best by seeing others exhibit those skills. You seem like a smart guy with excellent selling skills...Why don't you let me field ride with you for one month and you show me how you do it; then, we can wait to see the sales reports to see your impact; then I will know how to drive business. Does that sound fair?

Can't sell this drug without coverage. Like sending a soldier into combat with a rifle but no ammo.

If you can't sell without coverage I say we don't need you. The best soldiers can fight without a gun … it's called hand to hand combat. It's not pretty but the strong will survive. Get your resume together and hope you get a job selling something easy … Otherwise I doubt you will EVER be successful!

If you can't sell without coverage I say we don't need you. The best soldiers can fight without a gun … it's called hand to hand combat. It's not pretty but the strong will survive. Get your resume together and hope you get a job selling something easy … Otherwise I doubt you will EVER be successful!

HAHA...it would be easier to fight without a gun. Selling V Pak is equivalent to selling meat to a vegetarian...not gonna happen. At least with hand to hand combat, I have forceable options. Lets see Ricky Ricardo go hand to hand.

Im having a little challenge in trying to increase my business...however, I am willing to learn how. I learn best by seeing others exhibit those skills. You seem like a smart guy with excellent selling skills...Why don't you let me field ride with you for one month and you show me how you do it; then, we can wait to see the sales reports to see your impact; then I will know how to drive business. Does that sound fair?

We did Louie hire trainees? I thought these were pros?

We need sumo wrestlers to sell this dog.

SPC. THOMAS WILSON: We’re digging pieces of rusted scrap metal and compromised ballistic glass that has already been shot up, dropped, busted– picking the best out of this scrap to put on our vehicles go into combat.

We do not have proper armament vehicles to carry with us North.

DONALD RUMSFELD: As you know, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time.

Rumsfeld was a inspirational to the troops as Ricky is with his strategy and fake credentials......

SPC. THOMAS WILSON: We’re digging pieces of rusted scrap metal and compromised ballistic glass that has already been shot up, dropped, busted– picking the best out of this scrap to put on our vehicles go into combat.

We do not have proper armament vehicles to carry with us North.

DONALD RUMSFELD: As you know, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time.

Rumsfeld was a inspirational to the troops as Ricky is with his strategy and fake credentials......

Rumsfeld should be drawn & quartered. He's a human disgust.