• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

What Did You Do On Fake Call Friday?

I am amongst the chosen ones in Metaholics. Every day is fake call Friday for us!!
Still waiting for my severance so can get outta here and start my nicely funded retirement, but in the meantime,I'll take their money and fake calls!
My entire district does it and most I know in the region do the same. Making calls with our crap is proven to hurt sales. Docs and staff are so sick of us that when we don't show up for months the numbers still suck but are better then when we bug them.

I am amongst the chosen ones in Metaholics. Every day is fake call Friday for us!!
Still waiting for my severance so can get outta here and start my nicely funded retirement, but in the meantime,I'll take their money and fake calls!
My entire district does it and most I know in the region do the same. Making calls with our crap is proven to hurt sales. Docs and staff are so sick of us that when we don't show up for months the numbers still suck but are better then when we bug them.

In our District, we all work every day, all day including Friday's, why, because we respect ourselfs, unlike you bums. I wish you had the guts to say where you are you non working gutless screw.

[QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5673861"
In our District, we all work every day, all day including Friday's, why, because we respect ourselfs, unlike you bums. I wish you had the guts to say where you are you non working gutless screw.[/QUOTE]

Well said, here in Va we work and like our jobs.

In our District, we all work every day, all day including Friday's, why, because we respect ourselfs, unlike you bums. I wish you had the guts to say where you are you non working gutless screw.[/QUOTE]

Well said, here in Va we work and like our jobs.

In our District, we all work every day, all day including Friday's, why, because we respect ourselfs, unlike you bums. I wish you had the guts to say where you are you non working gutless screw.

Well said, here in Va we work and like our jobs.[/QUOTE]

My manager says to like my job, and so I do what he says

How can you stand yourself? You are not saving lives?
We are the only medications available for those poor souls afflicted with hypothyroidism or low T.
Those poor folks have nowhere else to turn if we don't continue to educate doctors on the unique benefits of the AbbVie products. We must be vigilant and continue to carry that torch for the betterment of all mankind. LMAO. What a travesty and joke we are. I stay out of offices because I feel like such a complete useless yutz and that's exactly how even the lowly staff feel about us. The doctors are just plain disgusted with our mere existence.

How can you stand yourself? You are not saving lives?
We are the only medications available for those poor souls afflicted with hypothyroidism or low T.
Those poor folks have nowhere else to turn if we don't continue to educate doctors on the unique benefits of the AbbVie products. We must be vigilant and continue to carry that torch for the betterment of all mankind. LMAO. What a travesty and joke we are. I stay out of offices because I feel like such a complete useless yutz and that's exactly how even the lowly staff feel about us. The doctors are just plain disgusted with our mere existence.

You feel this disgusted and embarrassed to be on the Metabolics team but you still are willing to just stick around and take the pay every two weeks for doing absolutely nothing?
Good for you. I justify it too by reminding myself that when they decide to flush us (either all or just most of us) we will not be given any opportunity to move to another sales force. Why?
Because there isn't anywhere else to move to. And they wont even try.