• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Today is Fake Call Friday

This Friday like every Friday I'm working my ass off trying it make a difference and sell product.
How about you losers here on CP trying it for a change?

You are hilarious. Confusing activity with accomplishment Managed care will dictate success. Go get a shovel and dig a hole then you can look a your progress

Can't sell this drug without coverage. Like sending a soldier into combat with a rifle but no ammo.

Oh, my goodness! So as I understand your argument, your failure in not your fault.... it belongs in the lap of someone else. So let's think about why you are still here, and where you could go in order to be successful, and why you haven't gone there already! Go ahead, we are listening:

Oh, my goodness! So as I understand your argument, your failure in not your fault.... it belongs in the lap of someone else. So let's think about why you are still here, and where you could go in order to be successful, and why you haven't gone there already! Go ahead, we are listening:

Because its the same shit, different day at other drug companies. Tell me how you influence prescriber behavior? Come on, we are listening.

Because its the same shit, different day at other drug companies. Tell me how you influence prescriber behavior? Come on, we are listening.

It IS possible to influence prescribing if you have a competitive product that is not disadvantaged in virtually every tangible category. Efficacy, convenience, ddi's, managed care etc. We simply don't have anything to influence with, except relationships...and even that isn't working.

Thank you! Our district owns our business, good or not. Making excuses is a terrible example to set for your children. You should try admitting your role in this launch performance and work a little harder.

Who are you to judge? There are a lot of disheartened folks on this website who have tried their darndest to sell this dog. You can only go so far with limited resources until the machinery grinds to a halt.

Your district is performing well. Whoopdie doo. You own your business, good for you entrepreneur. Uncontrollable factors like coverage and geography are not the rep's fault.

Payor access buddy. It's all about payor access. Without it? You can work your arss off but you'll get nowhere.

Should the rep own that part of the business? Is their enough business to get given what little coverage we have? How are the patient types doing for ya? I bet Jerry A's relationship selling by challenging the doc's understanding of "science" got you far.

How many vouchers has your district placed and how many have been redeemed and how many patients have actually gotten drug? Yeah, that program is going well. A flop. Oh, but it's the rep's fault because the rep can't shove the voucher hard enough up the doc's arss that he/she can only say the word "voucher". Yeah, go own your business.

WTF? Wake up. You're in dreamville.