• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

What Did You Do On Fake Call Friday?

I begged 2 docs to use the vouchers. Then went home & fell asleep in front of the TV.

Well, after bumming it Friday & relaxing over the weekend, I got up & had breakfast, got dressed & just as I was heading out the door to go beg for some VK scripts, I felt sleepy. So, I laid down on my couch & the next thing I know I'm on CP typing this. Go figure!

And I did it on Abbvies dime. I used my holiday credits and milk every one. Plus I take my vacation I day at a time. Off every Friday with long weekends from May till September. Ain't I smart ?

I have a serious question. What do you do when your DM has such serious body odor that you have to keep the window open even in the middle of winter during a ride along? This guy smells like a homeless bum. He seems to be oblivious to his own body odor. Staff in offices just back away from him. His breath is even worse!

I have a serious question. What do you do when your DM has such serious body odor that you have to keep the window open even in the middle of winter during a ride along? This guy smells like a homeless bum. He seems to be oblivious to his own body odor. Staff in offices just back away from him. His breath is even worse!
Yet you continue to glom his job.

Have mucho beans & jalapeno peppers 4 lunch...
Then let loose on the flatulence & see who wins....

No Regrets !!!!!!!!!!