FOR SALE

I have been at this pharma rep game a long time.

One thing I can tell you that has yet to prove me wrong, is when corporate starts posting “positive messages” on a shitposting board meant only for reps, in order to propaganda public opinion on the company, shit is about to hit the fan.

I’d start looking for a backup plan, folks.
He gets paid by the post, that’s why it’s always positive nonsense. If you look at the financial boards, it’s the same guy posting. The times always line up. He has a list of sites he gets paid to post to, and he just goes through the list. He’s not an insider, just an intern oversees monkey getting paid to post from his couch. He doesn’t even know this is a site for reps only. All he knows is that it’s on his paid list to post to.

When we get bought out, do you think we’ll keep our jobs? I’m just trying to figure out whether I should bail now or hang on, seems like good times ahead, but I’ve never been involved when a buyout happens.

Daiichi can be pretty tough so I wouldn’t feel overly confident, but by the same token, knowing that the equity buyouts likely be quite substantial it is probably worth hanging on. They will obviously be biased towards their own crew.

One thing I can tell you that has yet to prove me wrong, is when corporate starts posting “positive messages” on a shitposting board meant only for reps, in order to propaganda public opinion on the company, shit is about to hit the fan.

Exactly.
The Esperion fan will be unable to spin with all the shit.

When we get bought out, do you think we’ll keep our jobs? I’m just trying to figure out whether I should bail now or hang on, seems like good times ahead, but I’ve never been involved when a buyout happens.
Guess ESPR can't stand on it's own " When we get bought out ".
Wow. If you are basing your decisions on a company that can't make it on their own.
And you are hoping for a buy out?
You should move on.

Guess ESPR can't stand on it's own " When we get bought out ".
Wow. If you are basing your decisions on a company that can't make it on their own.
And you are hoping for a buy out?
You should move on.
A lot of people are saying we will get bought out and I don’t doubt it frankly the way things are growing and everything going on overseas. It would only make sense. I think the big question is who will be the buyer, who will it be? Will it be DSI, Merck will it be Novartis or some other, dark horse like Viking therapeutics. I just know there’s a lot of interest right now. Based on everything I’m reading something will probably be resolved in the next 3 to 4 months. I’d like to keep my job because I love selling cardiovascular medicine with outcome data to save lives, not everybody gets to do this, we are part of a special chosen group.

Senile fossil

Who’s teaching these people syntax?

Someone upset this guy so bad he is resorting to being a grammar police. How very low brow of you.
Very is a crutch for the ignorant and lowly-educated.

So bad is a phrase better utilized by an individual in lower secondary school. The adjective you seek is “severely,” as it better explains the significance of the slight.

Public schools failed our children

Very is a crutch for the ignorant and lowly-educated.

So bad is a phrase better utilized by an individual in lower secondary school. The adjective you seek is “severely,” as it better explains the significance of the slight.

Public schools failed our children
If you spent as much time learning how to run a company as you do on this board, we’d be a lot better off.

A lot of people are saying we will get bought out and I don’t doubt it frankly the way things are growing and everything going on overseas. It would only make sense. I think the big question is who will be the buyer, who will it be? Will it be DSI, Merck will it be Novartis or some other, dark horse like Viking therapeutics. I just know there’s a lot of interest right now. Based on everything I’m reading something will probably be resolved in the next 3 to 4 months. I’d like to keep my job because I love selling cardiovascular medicine with outcome data to save lives, not everybody gets to do this, we are part of a special chosen group.
Yes Snow Flake !
You are part of a " Special Chosen Group "!

It's called: The Scientific Hired Highly Tenured Customer Facing Team and Lipid Trained Experts.
Stand Proud !!

The financial restructure is a stroke of genius and likely portends a deal being hatched behind the scenes, double, triple or more? Be careful not to get blinded by the light at the end of the tunnel.