FOR SALE

Guys I’m out. Bank of America just downgraded ESPR status, causing a sell off today, including at least one insider. Debt payment looming from what I read, and efficacy is being questioned, since MRCK announcement. It was a fun(ish) ride, but I’m probably never going to get anything out of my stock plan at this point and I’m not convinced this company has a good future. Getting the resume ready now. I tried to hang on, but I have mouths to feed. Would love to hear anyone’s insight.
Guys I’m out. Bank of America just downgraded ESPR status, causing a sell off today, including at least one insider. Debt payment looming from what I read, and efficacy is being questioned, since MRCK announcement. It was a fun(ish) ride, but I’m probably never going to get anything out of my stock plan at this point and I’m not convinced this company has a good future. Getting the resume ready now. I tried to hang on, but I have mouths to feed. Would love to hear anyone’s insight.

You quoted your post.
Are you a First Generation Scientific Hire, Highly Tenured Customer Facing Teammate and Lipid Trained Expert ?

I like our chances here, despite BOA drivel. The fundamentals remain intact, outcomes data, label change, now managed care falling into line, look for significant sales ramp before EOY. Biggest concern is a buyout, yes it would be a windfall from an options standpoint but not sure it bodes well for the sales rep despite our expertise and depth of market knowledge. Interesting times lay ahead with the rest of the year looking very good.

I like our chances here, despite BOA drivel. The fundamentals remain intact, outcomes data, label change, now managed care falling into line, look for significant sales ramp before EOY. Biggest concern is a buyout, yes it would be a windfall from an options standpoint but not sure it bodes well for the sales rep despite our expertise and depth of market knowledge. Interesting times lay ahead with the rest of the year looking very good.
This is simply not true and defies logic and analysis. You sound hopeful, but also like a broken record. You say the same thing here and on the financial boards.

You are not a rep, but a poser who is obviously bleeding money and grasping for straws. If this was not a dud, it would have blown up on its own and BoA would have upgraded, as they are very thorough.

Come back with something other than the same hopes and dreams you’ve been selling for the last few years. You are unoriginal and exhausting.

Success does not need to scream that it is a success. You sir, are shouting from the fucking rooftops.

It really is setting up well for a buyout, the market being so strong, rates coming down, and merger mania frenzy about ready to hold. A lot of people make a lot of money in situations like this, it’s not uncommon to see a double or triple overnight. There are many potential suitors, who will make the first move?

It really is setting up well for a buyout, the market being so strong, rates coming down, and merger mania frenzy about ready to hold. A lot of people make a lot of money in situations like this, it’s not uncommon to see a double or triple overnight. There are many potential suitors, who will make the first move?
More nonsense from Anthony. This is a failure of epic proportions and the winners are the people who didn't get hired in 2020. There all enjoying lucrative careers away from this dumpster fire.

I still think the most likely scenario is Merck, they really want to get back into the cardiovascular space and frankly they need some field expertise as it’s been about a decade since they were last promoting cardiovascular medicine. There are a couple years out from getting their drug approved, but this gives them a profitable product with outcomes dat to promote and the chance to reestablish themselves in the cardiovascular space.

I still think the most likely scenario is Merck, they really want to get back into the cardiovascular space and frankly they need some field expertise as it’s been about a decade since they were last promoting cardiovascular medicine. There are a couple years out from getting their drug approved, but this gives them a profitable product with outcomes dat to promote and the chance to reestablish themselves in the cardiovascular space.
If your looking for field expertise than your looking in the wrong Porta Potty known as Esperion. Esperion reps couldn't sell cold beer in the middle of the desert.

Anything other than DSI just doesn’t make a lot of sense given their investment in the product, and their background in cardiovascular medicine. The way they structured things really makes it easy for them to fold this right into their operations and obviously they could write a check to make it happen and have a positive cash flow from day one. No risk and a nice solid return..

Anything other than DSI just doesn’t make a lot of sense given their investment in the product, and their background in cardiovascular medicine. The way they structured things really makes it easy for them to fold this right into their operations and obviously they could write a check to make it happen and have a positive cash flow from day one. No risk and a nice solid return..
agreed, but 3 downgrades from this different analysts saying that we are a Niche and competition with PCSK9’s will dent any sort of growth…would DSI really want to take over?

I have been at this pharma rep game a long time.

One thing I can tell you that has yet to prove me wrong, is when corporate starts posting “positive messages” on a shitposting board meant only for reps, in order to propaganda public opinion on the company, shit is about to hit the fan.

I’d start looking for a backup plan, folks.

I have been at this pharma rep game a long time.

One thing I can tell you that has yet to prove me wrong, is when corporate starts posting “positive messages” on a shitposting board meant only for reps, in order to propaganda public opinion on the company, shit is about to hit the fan.

I’d start looking for a backup plan, folks.
Fake News