FOR SALE

A lot of investors are looking at the high tech bioscience area for likely buyout candidates, and this is a name often mentioned. VKTX was in a similar situation awhile back but it was not the same market. Today we are seeing a frenzy develop that will likely see buyout, it’s just a waiting game for now.

A lot of investors are looking at the high tech bioscience area for likely buyout candidates, and this is a name often mentioned. VKTX was in a similar situation awhile back but it was not the same market. Today we are seeing a frenzy develop that will likely see buyout, it’s just a waiting game for now.

Who comes up with this nonsense ?
Please identify yourself and show proof.

There is no proof to this stupid post. False flag.
Carry on, Scientific Hires
Remember you are the Highly Tenured Customer Facing Team.

I’ve heard the rumors about Novartis but I’m skeptical, seems like they have their hands full with incliseran, Merck makes more sense as they are plying for cardio marketplace space and anticipation of their own product launch in 24-36 months. I guess we’ll see how this plays out, I’m glad we have the expertise that hopefully will insure we remain employed.

I’ve heard the rumors about Novartis but I’m skeptical, seems like they have their hands full with incliseran, Merck makes more sense as they are plying for cardio marketplace space and anticipation of their own product launch in 24-36 months. I guess we’ll see how this plays out, I’m glad we have the expertise that hopefully will insure we remain employed.
Nobody believes this

What nonsense. We have the " expertise "?
Must be that great Scientific Hiring which created the Highly Tenured Customer Team and then Lipid Trained Experts.
Yea, I get it

It’s pretty obvious that DS will be making a play before too long, they won’t wait for the big gains in US like seen across the pond, every day of gains puts more pressure to pull the trigger, just waiting for the right pro forma.

Guys I’m out. Bank of America just downgraded ESPR status, causing a sell off today, including at least one insider. Debt payment looming from what I read, and efficacy is being questioned, since MRCK announcement. It was a fun(ish) ride, but I’m probably never going to get anything out of my stock plan at this point and I’m not convinced this company has a good future. Getting the resume ready now. I tried to hang on, but I have mouths to feed. Would love to hear anyone’s insight.

Guys I’m out. Bank of America just downgraded ESPR status, causing a sell off today, including at least one insider. Debt payment looming from what I read, and efficacy is being questioned, since MRCK announcement. It was a fun(ish) ride, but I’m probably never going to get anything out of my stock plan at this point and I’m not convinced this company has a good future. Getting the resume ready now. I tried to hang on, but I have mouths to feed. Would love to hear anyone’s insight.
Oh, Karen!