FOR SALE

When we get bought out, do you think we’ll keep our jobs? I’m just trying to figure out whether I should bail now or hang on, seems like good times ahead, but I’ve never been involved when a buyout happens.
No. Likely, sale will be from a private equity firm. They will come in, clean house, especially C suites and managers, but any reps they think are being paid too much, and hire new people for cheap. Then they will turn around and sell lean running machine for a profit. Your longevity and loyalty won’t matter. The more days that stock doesn’t move, the more likely this scenario. Esperion has way too much debt.

Quarter of a billion dollars in debt due in 2025. Do your own homework Potsey Webber. This business model is doomed for failure. Nobody is going to pony up the debt at Esperion.
Thank you. I asked the question because I knew the answer. That crappy deal did not clear up enough debt. Just trying the lead the horse to water and warn the sales people of the true reality of this company

The Scientific Hires are thrashing about in the field fumbling around in front of doctors. The Dream Team can't sell this drug. It's such a waste of time and money. God help us!

The amount of hate after they got $304 million upfront for Europe unexpected and then sales are going up anyone who has access to scripts sees that and it doesn't include ASPN

We are starting to get shots on goal and eventually there will be a score. The key is to keep the pressure up and look for weaknesses in the defense, and exploit these with exact precision/execution. We can do this!
More excuses! It never ends with Esperion. How many times will Sheldon mention Covid in the next call?

In a couple weeks, we’ll see how this quarter shapes up, the results will chum the water. Look for a bid within 12 months, perhaps delayed until post election but it may just be too good an opportunity to pass up now.

It’s becoming more apparent that the fed will be cutting sooner than later with mergers and buyouts sure to increase as the cost of money drops. More analysts are calling for deals like this, we are in the drivers seat given the growth in revenues. There is money to be made here over the near to mid term, probably not a bad entry point here given all the pending catalysts.

It’s becoming more apparent that the fed will be cutting sooner than later with mergers and buyouts sure to increase as the cost of money drops. More analysts are calling for deals like this, we are in the drivers seat given the growth in revenues. There is money to be made here over the near to mid term, probably not a bad entry point here given all the pending catalysts.
Oh my.
The pumpers are hard at work.
Selling sunshine.

Oh my.
The pumpers are hard at work.
Selling sunshine.
Exactly. This is the only company on CP where it’s OBVIOUS the company had PAID somebody to be a cheerleader. On Cafepharma of all places.

Tells you everything you need to know about what the sales people think about the company. Desperate people in charge.

Hey Esperion, a read of paying this douchenoggle to paint rainbows on a turd, how about passing some of that money around to sales. You know, the people actually out there putting on fake smiles for you and trying to polish this turd. This dude your paying to post this bs isn’t selling shit and he’s just pissing is off and contributing to low morale