Florida pioneer ecosystem

<

No shit asshole and they will repost and go outside of the company. You have to be a friend of Kate. This is sick.

This whole process is so rigged that it is not even funny. I heard some of the really good DMs did not even get an interview. I guess they are either not gay of don't know how to suck up. This is the beginning of the end.

There are some seriously under-qualified and overbearing HDs on that team. I guess if you know the right people, you mimic some meaningless jargons, act like you have some out of space bullshit mindset and are willing to put your people under the bus, you get to be admitted to this secret Florida clown school. Honest and decent people don’t need to apply. This genentech people culture is declared dead officially.

There are some seriously under-qualified and overbearing HDs on that team. I guess if you know the right people, you mimic some meaningless jargons, act like you have some out of space bullshit mindset and are willing to put your people under the bus, you get to be admitted to this secret Florida clown school. Honest and decent people don’t need to apply. This genentech people culture is declared dead officially.

Who do you think is the worst of the worst?