• IMPORTANT: We will be performing server maintenance Saturday morning June 22 at approximately 10:00 AM EDT. We don't expect more than an hour or so of downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.

FIRE AB

Remember Sales VP Mick Mosebrook? At national sales meetings, he would sit in his limo outside of the auditorium until time for his brief presentation, then go in and speak to the sales force for about 30 minutes and return to his limo - so that he did not have to interact with the lowly employees! Sally Sussman has her position because of her father. All of these people were/ are losers and it is time to dismantle Pfizer.

Mick Mosebrook never did that. Pure BS

I’m no Merck fan but i can acknowledge they are operating at a much higher level than PFE. Up over 4% today on stellar results. Go read their earnings call transcript. Tight message, business focused. As an organization, they seemed to have toned down the social focus, turned up the business focus with a new CEO. They got out of the covid race early and focused on core strengths. If they get V116 approved for adults, they could decimate Prevnar with focus and bundles. Our hubris level is too high to see it coming.

On a side note AB is one an AI panel at Davos. Says trust and humanity have to be at the forefront. That’s a rich statement from a CEO that allowed positive vaccine narrative to crumble as we never adequately built knowledge or comfort in how mRNA works. Vaccine trust is down overall and childhood diseases are creeping back up. It’s shameful as it happens and asinine that he talks about trust.

Looking at the five year stock trend between the two companies tells a clear story. Merck, their Board and CEO have made solid decisions. PFE, not so much. When will the board make some move, any move, to drive focus and shareholder value??

Looking at the five year stock trend between the two companies tells a clear story. Merck, their Board and CEO have made solid decisions. PFE, not so much. When will the board make some move, any move, to drive focus and shareholder value??
They are in the process of doing that ... by eliminating your job!

anyone see ABs LinkedIn post on the YE earnings? Read the who thing twice, nowhere could one tell our financial performance. He was really digging to highlight anything remotely positive, like having the highest Pharma revenue in first 9 months of year! like being the fastest runner for the first 2/3's of a race then finishing last.

anyone see ABs LinkedIn post on the YE earnings? Read the who thing twice, nowhere could one tell our financial performance. He was really digging to highlight anything remotely positive, like having the highest Pharma revenue in first 9 months of year! like being the fastest runner for the first 2/3's of a race then finishing last.

True market knows it is indecipherable. Down another 1.6% this am

It is somewhat surprising that AB still thinks no one can see through his doublespeak.

"More leaders, fewer bosses" = Less payroll expenses by getting junior job levels to do more.
"Time is life" = Let me get my money faster
"Every patient who needs this drug should be able to access it" = After I make sure that you are separated from the last dispensable dollar, I can offer you some assistance.

It is somewhat surprising that AB still thinks no one can see through his doublespeak.

"More leaders, fewer bosses" = Less payroll expenses by getting junior job levels to do more.
"Time is life" = Let me get my money faster
"Every patient who needs this drug should be able to access it" = After I make sure that you are separated from the last dispensable dollar, I can offer you some assistance.

Failing leaders often call for others to lead. In our current state we actually need stronger visionary leadership with capable bosses to align and pull it through. We have neither

It’s the last one that gets to me. AB should be a gaslighting politician (in Greece, not here please!). We price meds and vaccines at sky high levels and then try to convince people that the access problem is insurers, PBMs or government payers. We put the highest price on the US system and defend it while pricing lower in other countries. We assure access in the lower developed regions but complain about access where we price highest. like a politician, an inept one.

AB has a post on LinkedIn about optimism. Wishing and hoping isn’t a strategy. Four points of ill defined lists is not a plan.
That said, I remain optimistic that the board will come to their senses and correct course on koalemos.

AB has a post on LinkedIn about optimism. Wishing and hoping isn’t a strategy. Four points of ill defined lists is not a plan.
That said, I remain optimistic that the board will come to their senses and correct course on koalemos.
How can we share your optimism? Our board's 20 year track record of hiring/promoting 'B' players at high levels and allowing them to surround themselves with (or promote only) obsequious cronies is well established. Compare our 20 year arc to those of Merck, Novo, J&J, Novartis or GSK and you'll see why I don't see reason for optimism.

Poor Al B….taking a 35% pay cut to a pittance of only $21.6 million. However will he make it on that paltry sum?

/sarc
That is a huge middle finger from the board to any investor. Paying that bum that amount of money for losing half the company value is insane.

It should be a fraction of that and come in the form of a severance check

He should have received a rep salary for his performance. How this dude is still CEO is mind boggling. I really thought he’d be gone by now. Maybe after Q1 they will announce. Every day he stays is digging us deeper with Wall Street.