Family vacation?

Look at this lonely bitch looking for late night kinship on the internet

Even by Cafepharma standards, of which their really aren't any, you two are idiots.
I don't take great pride working this profession, but seeing two complete dullards call each other "bitch" for 24 hours straight makes me feel even worse about my career choices.

Even by Cafepharma standards, of which their really aren't any, you two are idiots.
I don't take great pride working this profession, but seeing two complete dullards call each other "bitch" for 24 hours straight makes me feel even worse about my career choices.
Agree. I hope I don’t get stuck in a talking to one of them in Orlando.

Look at this sanctimonious bitch being pious

We’ve been trolled once again by this moron. Very easy to identify the loser. Never has any specific intel about the company on their posts. All brief mindless insults that they use only on all the other company sites they troll. Also very “me based” and defensive which displays their insecurities and low self esteem. Loser mentality for sure. Seriously doubt you’ll have to worry about seeing them at company meeting cause they don’t work here.

We’ve been trolled once again by this moron. Very easy to identify the loser. Never has any specific intel about the company on their posts. All brief mindless insults that they use only on all the other company sites they troll. Also very “me based” and defensive which displays their insecurities and low self esteem. Loser mentality for sure. Seriously doubt you’ll have to worry about seeing them at company meeting cause they don’t work here.
look at this bitch purporting to be a gumshoe

Truth, poor guy likely depends on this site to fuel his lonely life. Obviously attention starved. I’m sure he’ll aimlessly lash out at this post. Oh well, a predictable lonely fool.

Everyone dreams of being a pharma rep - pretend sales calls, free car, trips to resorts for faux meetings/cheat on spouse, free food everyday, daily time to shop, go to gym, pick up kids at 3:00, coach soccer team, take an afternoon nap. Such a stressful life yet they still complain!

Everyone dreams of being a pharma rep - pretend sales calls, free car, trips to resorts for faux meetings/cheat on a spouse, free food every day, daily time to shop, going to the gym, pick up kids at 3:00, coach soccer team, take an afternoon nap. Such a stressful life yet they still complain!

They aren't dreaming big. Your assessment of the day, week, month, and year of a rep is sadly accurate.

Truth, poor guy likely depends on this site to fuel his lonely life. Obviously attention starved. I’m sure he’ll aimlessly lash out at this post. Oh well, a predictable lonely fool.
Yea like clock work poor psychotic fool trolls these threads.Too bad the person is not that vigilant with taking their meds and receiving the real therapy that they need for living a normal stable and productive life.

Yea like clock work poor psychotic fool trolls these threads.Too bad the person is not that vigilant with taking their meds and receiving the real therapy that they need for living a normal stable and productive life.
Look at this triple-threat bitch ordering lunches, picking up coffee, and reading Battie

They aren't dreaming big. Your assessment of the day, week, month, and year of a rep is sadly accurate.

Seriously what division do you work in? How can you always make fake calls if your manager always works with you. They can see a lack of relationships if you aren’t in offices consistently. Add in a larger geography and you are pretty much out there the entire day and then some with drive time. Add in offices that only have one doctor on each location and you are busting it all day to get your calls in. And please, please don’t tell me I’m lying. I truly work all day every day because I am terrified of getting caught if I don’t

Seriously what division do you work in? How can you always make fake calls if your manager always works with you. They can see a lack of relationships if you aren’t in offices consistently. Add in a larger geography and you are pretty much out there the entire day and then some with drive time. Add in offices that only have one doctor on each location and you are busting it all day to get your calls in. And please, please don’t tell me I’m lying. I truly work all day every day because I am terrified of getting caught if I don’t
Managers are in on the call scam as well. We all know most doctors ban pharma reps from their offices. Truth matters. Get a real job liar.

Managers are in on the call scam as well. We all know most doctors ban pharma reps from their offices. Truth matters. Get a real job liar.

What world do you live in if you think most Dr.'s ban pharma reps. Not true except in Wisconsin and Minnesota. And even in those states plenty still will see you.

Damn ya looney bird. You hit the bait hard. Can’t stay away eh ya mentally deranged wack job.
Sad sack is desperate for attention and hijacks all posts on here. He wants it bad and goes to all extremes to polish as many balls as he can on here. The shine boy lives on. Give me a spit shine ya numb nut.

Sad sack is desperate for attention and hijacks all posts on here. He wants it bad and goes to all extremes to polish as many balls as he can on here. The shine boy lives on. Give me a spit shine ya numb nut.
Look at this idiotic bitch trying reverse psychology like a pubescent. Bitch can’t help himself

Everyone dreams of being a pharma rep - pretend sales calls, free car, trips to resorts for faux meetings/cheat on spouse, free food everyday, daily time to shop, go to gym, pick up kids at 3:00, coach soccer team, take an afternoon nap. Such a stressful life yet they still complain!
You left out the best part of being a sales rep. Take an hour out of your day and get a happy ending massage….all while getting paid!! It’s the best feeling in the world! I laugh at those in HQ!!