Fall car order???

Isn't it ironic that the major pharmaceutical companies want you to sell products and charge premium prices for drugs of dubious improved quality (say, taking 3 tired old generic products, putting them in one inhaler, and charging $500 for it) and then turn around and want you to have the cheapest possible stuff they can give you (software, hardware, cars). Their attitude is it is good enough to get the job done. So are generic budesonide, formotorol, and glycopyrrolate. If sales used corporate's line of thinking...................................................
3 old drugs? No wonder that stuff is not selling. They need to give it up.

Quityer bitchin'. The cars we provide are safe and fuel efficient. They are roomy enough for you to carry multiple trays of food for your daily feeding of the office cows. They are good enough to practice the all day lie with.

Spoken like a home office hack. Go away, troll.

You are just jealous that you don’t have the car allowance. I worked at AZ oncology and quit due to the cars being ridiculous and no SUV’s with the leather/backup cameras, etc.My new oncology company as others I have had in the past gives 800-1300 a month for car allowance, plus a gas card. I had a bmw x5 for 2019-2020. I bought an Audi Q5 at the end of 2020. I am about to sell it and get a Range Rover, Jaguar F-pace or a Kia Telluride, which are all nicer in my opinion (not an Audi fan, although I have had zero issues…which I shouldn’t have any with only 22,000 miles on it). The point is: we get to pick what we want and we are all happier. Plus, is saves the company money to give the allowance vs. a fleet vehicle. We have to pay for our own insurance and maintenance, but my new company pays for up to 100 dollars in oil changes every 5,000 miles. I always buy German made cars, so I lose on that reimbursement, since oil changes cost about 150, but I only have to get an oil change every 10,000-14,000 miles. My boss drives a Mercedes, and my teammates drive, loaded trucks, Range Rovers, Cadillac Escallon and Yukon Denali’s. Get out of big Pharma and you too can have a nice car and all gas paid for.

You're pulling up to your Onc offices who are treating dying cancer patients in a Range Rover? Terrible.

On a car allowance, get something nice and fuel efficient and you can make money off the difference. Yukon Denali in a hospital parking garage? Not sure I buy your post at all.

You're pulling up to your Onc offices who are treating dying cancer patients in a Range Rover? Terrible.

On a car allowance, get something nice and fuel efficient and you can make money off the difference. Yukon Denali in a hospital parking garage? Not sure I buy your post at all.
Novartis now gives Tesla’s ..

You are just jealous that you don’t have the car allowance. I worked at AZ oncology and quit due to the cars being ridiculous and no SUV’s with the leather/backup cameras, etc.My new oncology company as others I have had in the past gives 800-1300 a month for car allowance, plus a gas card. I had a bmw x5 for 2019-2020. I bought an Audi Q5 at the end of 2020. I am about to sell it and get a Range Rover, Jaguar F-pace or a Kia Telluride, which are all nicer in my opinion (not an Audi fan, although I have had zero issues…which I shouldn’t have any with only 22,000 miles on it). The point is: we get to pick what we want and we are all happier. Plus, is saves the company money to give the allowance vs. a fleet vehicle. We have to pay for our own insurance and maintenance, but my new company pays for up to 100 dollars in oil changes every 5,000 miles. I always buy German made cars, so I lose on that reimbursement, since oil changes cost about 150, but I only have to get an oil change every 10,000-14,000 miles. My boss drives a Mercedes, and my teammates drive, loaded trucks, Range Rovers, Cadillac Escallon and Yukon Denali’s. Get out of big Pharma and you too can have a nice car and all gas paid for.
Well if we are lucky, you will get car jacked and we won't have to listen to you with your nose up in the air.

Heard a coworker got their form to order.
only options are Camry hybrid LE
Or Ford Escape SEL hybrid FWD

Guess they dropped the rav4 out of the line up.
But, yes fewest choices I’ve seen in the 7 years since I’ve been here. Surprised because there’s so many hybrid options out there now. Guess AZ got a good deal since everything is all about cost savings etc.

I’m currently at 100,000 miles and have not received any email.