• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Eye/Respiratory combined

anonymous

What’s everyone’s thought from the NSM that Eye/Respiratory fall under same leadership?

Thinking they’ll have us merged together by January 1st since they’re having a meeting in February? Or do you think they’ll tell us sooner?

Meeting a total joke. Great to see colleagues but, boy there are some reps that love to suck up to this management team that won’t even be here soon!

<

What’s everyone’s thought from the NSM that Eye/Respiratory fall under same leadership?

Thinking they’ll have us merged together by January 1st since they’re having a meeting in February? Or do you think they’ll tell us sooner?

Meeting a total joke. Great to see colleagues but, boy there are some reps that love to suck up to this management team that won’t even be here soon!
Meeting was ok. Some people play the game to advance. Its really the only way to do it. They way they do IC its extremely rare for high level consistency that usually makes them take notice.

The respiratory division only has about 75 reps and another 8 or 10 that are virtual only. This division was downsized two years ago and is on a different compensation structure than most of Novartis. 30% less reps and still a profitable division for now, and a great place to work

The respiratory division only has about 75 reps and another 8 or 10 that are virtual only. This division was downsized two years ago and is on a different compensation structure than most of Novartis. 30% less reps and still a profitable division for now, and a great place to work
How is the sales leader that just came over?

He’s very fair, honest and transparent. Approachable, personals and always makes time for his people no matter what level you are. He has high expectations but at the same time he wants to make sure his teams have fun doing what they do each day. You are in good hands.

So what’s the word on the street with the EyeCare/Respiratory teams? Anyone thinking cuts are coming?
I dont think anyone in the field knows wth is going to happen. I dont think things will remain as is. I also think they arent being transparent. They need us to push and hit their financial goals and any admitted change will cause big disruptions.

I dont think anyone in the field knows wth is going to happen. I dont think things will remain as is. I also think they arent being transparent. They need us to push and hit their financial goals and any admitted change will cause big disruptions.

Xiidra is the only team that isn’t hitting their goal. Xolair has hit the last few years consistently.

Gosh people why so much anger? Nobody is immune from layoffs and realignments. the respiratory division went through a significant reorg two years ago so we know this firsthand.

Well now that presbyopia drug was dropped it looks more likely for a merger. Eye care ship just sprung another leak.