• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Eye Care Launch Chaos

Nobody know what were actually supposed to be doing... no communication from anyone above the DM level. Just reach and frequency; this will be a failure case study in some university textbook 10 years down the road.

It's crazy but I know a decent number of people who have already started looking for new jobs.
Fine good go back to your job at the all you can eat buffet

Fine good go back to your job at the all you can eat buffet

can always count on people to bash, name call, demotivate and resort to childish behavior here at CP. However, there is an extreme lack of communication and direction on all fronts. If this isn’t handled appropriately there will
Be a mass exodus of reps and the sales of all products will plummet. Silence says volumes from upper levels. No one is happy not making any money and also carrying a product which has now gone generic. I’ve never seen such lack of incentive for a product launch if this caliber. We are officially below primary care and treated as such daily. I think everyone is worried about keeping their jobs on every level.

can always count on people to bash, name call, demotivate and resort to childish behavior here at CP. However, there is an extreme lack of communication and direction on all fronts. If this isn’t handled appropriately there will
Be a mass exodus of reps and the sales of all products will plummet. Silence says volumes from upper levels. No one is happy not making any money and also carrying a product which has now gone generic. I’ve never seen such lack of incentive for a product launch if this caliber. We are officially below primary care and treated as such daily. I think everyone is worried about keeping their jobs on every level.
cry me a river

How’s everybody feel about making a few hundred dollars launching V for Q1? Before taxes? All our hard work. Never heard or seen a comp plan for a launch product so unattainable and overforecasted. Time to redo it for the third time so you don’t lose the salesforce.

How’s everybody feel about making a few hundred dollars launching V for Q1? Before taxes? All our hard work. Never heard or seen a comp plan for a launch product so unattainable and overforecasted. Time to redo it for the third time so you don’t lose the salesforce.
Yawn, so boring fella-choke on the Gain

OP is a total shitshow on the commercial side. We all hate it and hate the management. Product is barely moving because we’re all looking to move on and away from Snisarenko and his bad blood.
This is what would be expected. I don’t know who the person is but every company has one. For you sake I hope they are not your direct manager. It was a risk y to take that job but my friend that did was convinced that the stock would make him rich.