• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Eye Care Launch Chaos

As if! We have heard nothing! Business as usual. Meet your metrics. Do the cotravels. Fly! Do lunches! We won’t give you Covid tests. Everyone puts their head in the sand and there’s no directive. Not even an acknowledgement of scientific facts.

As if! We have heard nothing! Business as usual. Meet your metrics. Do the cotravels. Fly! Do lunches! We won’t give you Covid tests. Everyone puts their head in the sand and there’s no directive. Not even an acknowledgement of scientific facts.
It is time we become responsible like the rest of pharma. Why aren’t they concerned?

Nothing from anyone other than here, call this number if you get sick. Nothing. No testing advice, kits, recommendations, and business as usual with multiple cotravels and programs.

Here's a scientific fact: 96% of the new cases are a fucking cold and a sore throat

Here's a scientific fact: 96% of the new cases are a fucking cold and a sore throat

I said from the very beginning to let the virus run its course... The faster everybody contracts the virus the better. Fact: 96% of you are going to whine, cry, and be worried about something with or without the virus around. Let's move on to the next head fucking.

filth mouth! gag on a twix

A thing is a thing, not what is said about that thing.

I don't have a side, nor should I. I have numerous interests. Call or email C.R. at what should be the number 1 rated facility in the country. He and his colleagues are the ones that need to decide. I'll know what they decide when I get a phone call or email.