• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Eye Care Launch Chaos

This is a comedy forum. What, you didn't know?! Get with the program. After looking into my crystal ball, I predict vuity isn't the winner you hoped it would be. #winning is everything; not your eyes. @Joe.B.inCincinnati

Nope getting vuity

Ha, a third rep taking a $70 drug that the cheddar heads inside mis-launched so badly that we don't even have literature yet?

We're two months into this launch and most of our speakers still have low single digit scripts... if any. All the bimbos running this can come up with "oh look, the number of scripts goes up with the number of writers"... yea, no crap, coming from nothing anything will bring up the numbers.

Ha, a third rep taking a $70 drug that the cheddar heads inside mis-launched so badly that we don't even have literature yet?

We're two months into this launch and most of our speakers still have low single digit scripts... if any. All the bimbos running this can come up with "oh look, the number of scripts goes up with the number of writers"... yea, no crap, coming from nothing anything will bring up the numbers.
I respectfully disagree. There is a path for the green. What you don’t understand is the enormity of this market. I challenge you to look at the number of patients with presbyopia.

This is a serious shit show. Zero direction from upper mgmt just manage to a call panel that’s flawed from day 1.

Nobody know what were actually supposed to be doing... no communication from anyone above the DM level. Just reach and frequency; this will be a failure case study in some university textbook 10 years down the road.

It's crazy but I know a decent number of people who have already started looking for new jobs.