DO THE BRILINTA REPS REALLY WEAR SCRUBS TO WORK?

The only time I wear scrubs is when I have to get up at the ass crack to drive 2 hours to bumfuck for a case. If I wore business casual or a suit it would get all f'd up in the car and i'd hang it in a locker after I changed into the hospital scrubs anyway.

Symbicort rep here. I also started wearing scrubs when entering my pulm offices. It helps me fit in better with the fat cow nurses wearing their cute Halloween themed scrubs.

When I go into my allergy offices I wear white coats and carry a bunch of needles around. When I used to sell Vimovo I wore a hotdog suit.

I only wear them at night.. My husband and I like to play the dirty doctor and the whore nurse.

Pretend wannabe device reps! You would have more credibility wearing a nice, professional looking suit. It's sad what we've become at AZ.

I hear that next week AZ will host casual Friday. Instead of a suit or dress reps may wear scrubs to work in the field. This is a terrific idea and should go far towards assisting the PSS to identify with their prescribers!!!

There are all sorts of scrub colors nowadays but I think I'll wear traditional blue. It's still the most professional. All I need now is a surgeons cap, mask, and those little disposable shoe booties. Who's with me?

I hear that next week AZ will host casual Friday. Instead of a suit or dress reps may wear scrubs to work in the field. This is a terrific idea and should go far towards assisting the PSS to identify with their prescribers!!!

There are all sorts of scrub colors nowadays but I think I'll wear traditional blue. It's still the most professional. All I need now is a surgeons cap, mask, and those little disposable shoe booties. Who's with me?

OMG you had me at disposable shoe booties? Those are absolutely adorable! Count me in for "scrub Friday!

The only time I wear scrubs is when I have to get up at the ass crack to drive 2 hours to bumfuck for a case. If I wore business casual or a suit it would get all f'd up in the car and i'd hang it in a locker after I changed into the hospital scrubs anyway.

This is the only real post here. Used to be with AZ now selling devices. I only wear scrubs if I know I am going to be in cases all day and don't want to leave a suit hanging on a hook or stuffed in a locker all day. The only drug reps wearing scrubs are tools.

This is the only real post here. Used to be with AZ now selling devices. I only wear scrubs if I know I am going to be in cases all day and don't want to leave a suit hanging on a hook or stuffed in a locker all day. The only drug reps wearing scrubs are tools.

We bow to you oh magnanimous alleged noble device scrub wearer. Do you put your pants on one leg at a time, or simply jump into them?

AZ reps, don't forget the next casual Friday is scrub day! Wear your favorite color!!!

Why so angry. Some Cath labs ask you wear scrubs just to be safe regarding joint commission recs and or hosp policy. Also good when in patient areas if talking with nurses In the norteast it is hard enough to get into a hosp but try walking in scrubs and no one stops you. I don't wear ties or a jackets in hospitals anymore either unless the boss is with me. he thinks suits make us look more professional but he is wrong. they make us stand out to people who don't want us there and give the impression to staff and mds that we think we are better then them