• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

December 7th is almost here!

i pray to god above to release me from this disturbing culture of incompetence but I fear I may be stuck in this hell until they can figure out the absurdity of all of us working here.

i pray to god above to release me from this disturbing culture of incompetence but I fear I may be stuck in this hell until they can figure out the absurdity of all of us working here.
Oh, you’re so full of s*it. You are NEVER stuck here at AZ. No one is forcing you to stay. You are here because you choose to be here. Possibly no one else wants you. Get over yourself and do something about it if you hate it here so much. You’re such a flaming liberal. Always someone else’s fault but yours.

Oh, you’re so full of s*it. You are NEVER stuck here at AZ. No one is forcing you to stay. You are here because you choose to be here. Possibly no one else wants you. Get over yourself and do something about it if you hate it here so much. You’re such a flaming liberal. Always someone else’s fault but yours.
If you have been in Pharma for more than 10 years then nobody outside of Pharma will touch you.
It is generally understood that the longer you work in Pharma the more corrupt you become. Cheating on expenses and lying about activities is so ingrained that it doesn't even seem wrong after a few years.

If you have been in Pharma for more than 10 years then nobody outside of Pharma will touch you.
It is generally understood that the longer you work in Pharma the more corrupt you become. Cheating on expenses and lying about activities is so ingrained that it doesn't even seem wrong after a few years.

You couldn't be any more wrong.It is present in every type of business. But not every individual is willing to take advantage of the system. Some are stand up employees who are not morally corrupt. Which one are you?

:( Step right up folks! Less than 24 hrs away, no one will be receiving emails or calls about layoffs!
It's so comical what these low-IQ sad individuals like to post.
Just like someone said, one day you'll get the date right, little man. Keep on predicting every day AZ is doomed.
I doubt you have cable, internet, Netflix, etc at your home. Obviously you don't gave anything else to do with your spare time.
Hey, go to buy a friend.com and if that doesn't work, maybe getalife.com
There's someone out there for you, too:).