CV Live Town Hall Meeting November 28th

This is the trend with Novartis--make sure someone has the holidays ruined when they issue layoffs. It always make me chuckle that they will then expand the sales force sometime during the year, hiring less qualified and less expensive fte's (full time equivalents) It really is good to be old and have another business on the side

This is the trend with Novartis--make sure someone has the holidays ruined when they issue layoffs. It always make me chuckle that they will then expand the sales force sometime during the year, hiring less qualified and less expensive fte's (full time equivalents) It really is good to be old and have another business on the side

Right on there poster. Lundbeck just had a layoff three weeks ago and now they have jobs posted on Indeed for the same division. Go figure!!!! This industry is so predictable. Comments have been made here on CP for the past weeks about this happening before Christmas and so many were in denial saying our great co wouldn’t do a layoff to us this time of the year. Funny thing is Novartis has done pre-Christmas layoffs more than once previously. Just ask those of us who have been here for years! Well the day of reckoning is coming down next week. I hope everyone reading these posts are actively looking and posting for their next careers. So crappy to make us all miserable now as we enter Thanksgiving.

Right on there poster. Lundbeck just had a layoff three weeks ago and now they have jobs posted on Indeed for the same division. Go figure!!!! This industry is so predictable. Comments have been made here on CP for the past weeks about this happening before Christmas and so many were in denial saying our great co wouldn’t do a layoff to us this time of the year. Funny thing is Novartis has done pre-Christmas layoffs more than once previously. Just ask those of us who have been here for years! Well the day of reckoning is coming down next week. I hope everyone reading these posts are actively looking and posting for their next careers. So crappy to make us all miserable now as we enter Thanksgiving.

This post nails it.

Totally crappy & horrible way to end Thanksgiving week.

No shit Sherlock, only the CV division w/o PDI, they will probably have a separate call simultaneously.

I agree. Wtf, so many lame ppl on here posting the dumbest shit. It’s a fucking layoff announcement folks! Get it thru your thick skulls. And both Novartis legacy and PDI RENT-A-REPS will see big bloodbaths. Now go choke down your delicious turkey dinner tomorrow w/ all your loved ones and be “thankful” we all still have less than a wk left HERE till all shit hits the fan. Get the picture...

Totally crappy & horrible way to end Thanksgiving week.

This co doesn’t give two shits about a one of us. And many of you arrogant ABLs are gonna go down too which will be well deserved. Many posts for the past month predicted this was gonna happen and waaaay too many of you CVers have been in denial. So now in addition to your mad rush BLACK FRIDAY shopping traditions, you may wanna skim waaaay back b/c that severance package won’t last long. Happy Job Hunting to All!!!

Anyone who believes this is a layoff call is simply incorrect. No company, not even NVS would announce it far in advance and have it on a Wednesday. Don't get me wrong. I want to see this sh%t show come to an end but this is not how it will happen.

Anyone who believes this is a layoff call is simply incorrect. No company, not even NVS would announce it far in advance and have it on a Wednesday. Don't get me wrong. I want to see this sh%t show come to an end but this is not how it will happen.

I completely agree with you. These pussies wouldn’t take questions if this was a lay-off. This teleconference is also scheduled for over an hour, lay-off usually take 5 min followed up with emails and bullshit. Not happening Wednesday!

Seriously you ASS HAT?!?! After the conference call about CV act rep additions it took the company a week before destroying the MN sales teams. You must be completely clueless.. you're probably the first to go!

And btw.. the layoffs for the MN teams happened on a Wed.... so the day of the week is irrelevant.

[QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6147699"

Omg, you really came on here to express your ignorance to reality here. Layoffs don’t have certain days assigned idiot. And just because the Townhall call is on Wednesday doesn’t mean the actual ship will sink that same day. They could very likely notify us a re-organization will be happening within the next few days. Get outside of your damn box and think like a rep for a change instead of a total dumbass.

How many more posts have to be put on here before you get it into your thick skull that Wednesday is the day of reckoning? This damn company is not going to continue the way it has been going downhill for the entire time this drug has been launched.

[QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6147699"

Omg, you really came on here to express your ignorance to reality here. Layoffs don’t have certain days assigned idiot. And just because the Townhall call is on Wednesday doesn’t mean the actual ship will sink that same day. They could very likely notify us a re-organization will be happening within the next few days. Get outside of your damn box and think like a rep for a change instead of a total dumbass.

How many more posts have to be put on here before you get it into your thick skull that Wednesday is the day of reckoning? This damn company is not going to continue the way it has been going downhill for the entire time this drug has been launched.
Why don't you pay attention and actually read the post genious.. the poster was replying to a specific post on the thread. Someone posted that there will not be layoffs and specifically said they won't do it on a Wed. The reply to that post just stated that it doesn't matter what day of the week it is and gave an example of how it actually happened on a Wed for MN reps.. not to bright are you sparky!