• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

7 live in person calls per day?

They have never even touched it. They are too detach from the field; and they are living in an alternate reality.

Make sure you put this in the comments on the year of the field survey. Bring back unbossed culture not manage by intimidation with losing your job if you don’t return to in person activity in the field. Add in trying to figure out where I’m supposed to take my ABL. Starbucks coffee and sit outside.

I don’t know..umm..maybe ask the top 5 big pharma companies why they told their reps to work virtually until 2021.

At the expense of lives, both patients and ours, this is done to selfishly boost the resumes of Rindy, Duane, Sandeep, Jeff, etc. -

'Look at what our leadership produced during a global death crisis. It's time for us to be promoted, highly recognized for our leadership and rewarded generously in our bonus payouts. All done in the safety and comfort of our homes. Front lines - we need you to keep sacrificing yours and your familys lives. Year of the Field Forever! Yay'.

At the expense of lives, both patients and ours, this is done to selfishly boost the resumes of Rindy, Duane, Sandeep, Jeff, etc. -

'Look at what our leadership produced during a global death crisis. It's time for us to be promoted, highly recognized for our leadership and rewarded generously in our bonus payouts. All done in the safety and comfort of our homes. Front lines - we need you to keep sacrificing yours and your familys lives. Year of the Field Forever! Yay'.

I'm doing great work from home. Spoke to a few offices today and they are happy. No need to return to the field for a long time. It's all good!!