COMPANY IS MICRO MANAGEMENT CITY!!!

Im so sorry for you. Its horrible to feel like that about your manager. My last manager was the exact same way. I recently resigned and now I feel valued and appreciated again. My manager is awesome now. My old manager use to ride with everyone on our team for two days once a month. She was the reason that I left the company. Prior to that company my manager rode with us when we needed them to and let us run our business our way. It makes me thankful now that I didnt come to work for Sage. Good luck to you!

You are very lucky you didn't. A manager can completely ruin your job. There are many managers here with that mentality. Mine is similar, except it is a man. It is really a sign of insecurity.

everyone chill the fuck out. Sincerely a TBS that has to use Veeva, Javelin and is still happy to be here. I came from a sales environment with more autonomy and am not used to having to entering calls and yet can STILL see what we are doing. Manager being hands on? Well, perhaps bc we are getting to know each other, FFS. This preapproval space can bring out the worst in people that are not used to dealing with ambiguity and man are you letting it fly. So- please, be yourself, but perhaps- less.

everyone chill the fuck out. Sincerely a TBS that has to use Veeva, Javelin and is still happy to be here. I came from a sales environment with more autonomy and am not used to having to entering calls and yet can STILL see what we are doing. Manager being hands on? Well, perhaps bc we are getting to know each other, FFS. This preapproval space can bring out the worst in people that are not used to dealing with ambiguity and man are you letting it fly. So- please, be yourself, but perhaps- less.

Now finally an intelligent response! Thank you

This comment is so laughable and left in the middle of the day and with the same person leaving the next response. So transparent and ridiculous. This did not come for a KAM or a TBS. Whoever wrote this is a fool. A damn fool. No one likes to be micromanaged. What a hypocrite. A hypocrite that trolls this board, yet they say everything is dandy. GO AWAY. "Well perhaps bc we are getting to know each other" . SO RIDICULOUS!

This comment is so laughable and left in the middle of the day and with the same person leaving the next response. So transparent and ridiculous. This did not come for a KAM or a TBS. Whoever wrote this is a fool. A damn fool. No one likes to be micromanaged. What a hypocrite. A hypocrite that trolls this board, yet they say everything is dandy. GO AWAY. "Well perhaps bc we are getting to know each other" . SO RIDICULOUS!

Of course just look at the Chief Business officer- complete jack gas - never sold, never been in a Commercial organization a finance ass hole! Talk to people down in Cambridge about this ass clown- they will tell you

To the RBD's and AD's,
Stop leaving trash messages like above. So insulting. How about you chill out, back off, and start delivering the culture you promised in the interviews.

To the RBD's and AD's,
Stop leaving trash messages like above. So insulting. How about you chill out, back off, and start delivering the culture you promised in the interviews.
To the person that wrote this message- I am a TBS. I wrote the message. I work in the field. Culture is something we all make together. It is not top down. You probably worked hard to get this job. I left a good job to come here and I’d probably do it again because I believe in what we are doing. There are unknowns and people are variables. Be a professional, settle down a minute and keep your eye on the prize. Again- not a RBD, not an AD, I’m a TBS. I’m not saying that there are managers that are dealing with this preapproval space perfectly either- there are certainly people over or under doing things the way YOU would do it or the way YOU have seen it done. Communication is helpful here- this isn’t a dictatorship. But look- it’s a new company- a start up. You signed up for figuring it out- so figure it out with us. This is going to be complicated and it would be helpful to have positive energy to focus on solutions.

To the person that wrote this message- I am a TBS. I wrote the message. I work in the field. Culture is something we all make together. It is not top down. You probably worked hard to get this job. I left a good job to come here and I’d probably do it again because I believe in what we are doing. There are unknowns and people are variables. Be a professional, settle down a minute and keep your eye on the prize. Again- not a RBD, not an AD, I’m a TBS. I’m not saying that there are managers that are dealing with this preapproval space perfectly either- there are certainly people over or under doing things the way YOU would do it or the way YOU have seen it done. Communication is helpful here- this isn’t a dictatorship. But look- it’s a new company- a start up. You signed up for figuring it out- so figure it out with us. This is going to be complicated and it would be helpful to have positive energy to focus on solutions.

Sure you are. I would suggest since you want everyone to believe you, you stay off this site. Based on your pollyanna approach, you shouldn't be going on Cafepharma. I agree with many of the others in that your comments and actions are opposing one another. In some odd way, if you are a TBS, you are trying to convince yourself to believe the babble you wrote. Do us all a favor and stay off this site.

Good advice.

Sure you are. I would suggest since you want everyone to believe you, you stay off this site. Based on your pollyanna approach, you shouldn't be going on Cafepharma. I agree with many of the others in that your comments and actions are opposing one another. In some odd way, if you are a TBS, you are trying to convince yourself to believe the babble you wrote. Do us all a favor and stay off this site.
Aww, does my sensible approach threaten your narrative that everyone is unhappy? So threatening that you make me out to be a Pollyanna- which isnt the case at all. Sounds like some people are unhappy. How about you be specific about where the bullshit is taking place and get real about making some changes. Tracking sheets of lunches and activity and field rides every three weeks is unacceptable. Be specific about micromanaging, call out the bullshit. This isn’t happening everywhere. Some people are happy. Sorry you aren’t.

Aww, does my sensible approach threaten your narrative that everyone is unhappy? So threatening that you make me out to be a Pollyanna- which isnt the case at all. Sounds like some people are unhappy. How about you be specific about where the bullshit is taking place and get real about making some changes. Tracking sheets of lunches and activity and field rides every three weeks is unacceptable. Be specific about micromanaging, call out the bullshit. This isn’t happening everywhere. Some people are happy. Sorry you aren’t.
south

WOULD YOU GET OFF HERE!!! I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE. YOU ARE ANNOYING AS HELL AND I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE A TBS EITHER. YOU CERTAINLY ARE MAKING A POINT OF COMING ON THIS SITE REGULARLY TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY YOU ARE. I ALSO BELIEVE YOU ARE MANAGEMENT TRYING TO DEFLECT HOW MOST PEOPLE FEEL. NO ONE NEEDS TO GET MORE SPECIFIC WITH YOU. ASK AROUND. MANAGERS MICROMANAGE AROUND HERE AND PEOPLE WON'T STAY UNDER THESE CONDITIONS.

WOULD YOU GET OFF HERE!!! I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE. YOU ARE ANNOYING AS HELL AND I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE A TBS EITHER. YOU CERTAINLY ARE MAKING A POINT OF COMING ON THIS SITE REGULARLY TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY YOU ARE. I ALSO BELIEVE YOU ARE MANAGEMENT TRYING TO DEFLECT HOW MOST PEOPLE FEEL. NO ONE NEEDS TO GET MORE SPECIFIC WITH YOU. ASK AROUND. MANAGERS MICROMANAGE AROUND HERE AND PEOPLE WON'T STAY UNDER THESE CONDITIONS.

I suggest you discuss this with your manager. I mean....how old are you? Ask your manager why they’re doing what they’re doing. Are you afraid? You shouldn’t be.

Calm down, it’ll all be ok. And you left your caps button on.

This “Coktoasten” is on every company thread. Don’t pay attention to it. It’s just trolling. It’s dumb
Idiot! Coktoasten has worked at Otsuka, Sunovion and AZ! now he is our problem. He isn’t on every thread and he is a problem if you are one of the unfortunate few that report to him. How and why you deny his existence is beyond me.

Idiot! Coktoasten has worked at Otsuka, Sunovion and AZ! now he is our problem. He isn’t on every thread and he is a problem if you are one of the unfortunate few that report to him. How and why you deny his existence is beyond me.

I grow tired of weirdos that post crap like this to distract from the real issues. What a complete loser.

Are you talking about CB?

CB is one of the main poisons ruining the soil. Go away with the disingenuous emails and copy and paste mentality. We don't need over-scripted, over-rated, micro-lead leaders here treating people as if they were rookie fools. He just doesn't get it and needs to take classes on management. Will never get it. Doesn't have what it takes. Novartis didn't want him as he was making the soil toxic. Quit with the fake smiles, canned responses, and rehearsed action plans because what you are shoveling, no one wants.