Company Culture

In 2022, Intra-Cellular Therapies was certified as a “WORST places to Work” for the second consecutive year. This was based on ratings by employees via an anonymous, independent verbal survey in the pharmaceutical industry and reflects the upper leadership team’s commitment to ABUSE their sales people and instill fear instead of positivity by threatening them with WARNINGS and PIPS that decrease their quality of work life. Their passion is to pit their sales people against each other by forced rankings and drive reps to focus more on leaving the company then selling product. Not to mention their financial scheme of withholding bonus from their people for company financial gain, disguised as punishment for a tough year, continues to be a key contribution to their “Worst Places to Work” accolade. Their dedication to ABUSE, THREATEN, INTIMIDATE as well as ensure a negative detrimental work environment continues to be their focus for their future representatives.

Nah, we’re good. We love how your anxiety and stress levels increase when we give you a PIP. We sleep well knowing that you get “bubble guts” when you receive your ride along email or phone call. Dumbass.

Don't kid yourself superstar RBM. You aren't important enough to create fear or anxiety with a field ride. We aren't intimidated. We just HATE you. Spending any time with you live and in-person makes us physically ill. Know that you are universally despised. Sleep well with that.

Signed,

Your NSS team

Don't kid yourself superstar RBM. You aren't important enough to create fear or anxiety with a field ride. We aren't intimidated. We just HATE you. Spending any time with you live and in-person makes us physically ill. Know that you are universally despised. Sleep well with that.

Signed,

Your NSS team
It hurts that the reps don’t like us. Now where are we going to find friends that are progressing toward being average? You are afraid and intimidated. That’s why we never hear these complaints. Thanks, I will sleep well tonight. A $5K mattress will do that for you.

It hurts that the reps don’t like us. Now where are we going to find friends that are progressing toward being average? You are afraid and intimidated. That’s why we never hear these complaints. Thanks, I will sleep well tonight. A $5K mattress will do that for you.

You won’t find any friends fuckstick. Because you have none and nobody likes you. Enjoy sleeping alone on your fancy mattress loser.

Seriously, who brags about the price they paid for a mattress? What a douche.

All of us in Virginia hate him. We support each other because he is hell.

It’s amazing the amount of turnover he has. I must get a call from someone every other month inquiring about an opening on his team. I just tell them he’s always got a lot of openings what do you think that means? Reps don’t leave if you’re a good manager

Really, really!?! This thread is starting to sound like a bunch of teenagers. Did you run out of things to complaint about this co? How the IC sucks, how it feels as reps get on PIPs just to steal, yes steal our bonus $$$...!!! Focus, focus or go back to myspace...ooops, its no longer available.

Really, really!?! This thread is starting to sound like a bunch of teenagers. Did you run out of things to complaint about this co? How the IC sucks, how it feels as reps get on PIPs just to steal, yes steal our bonus $$$...!!! Focus, focus or go back to myspace...ooops, its no longer available.
Agree! Keep it relevant. I was brought over with the promise of a unique efficacious drug by a small pharma company with a small pharma mentality. “We want experienced professionals within behavioral health to launch and grow Caplyta.” I have ZERO problem w Caplyta, but, the company pulled a bait and switch on their company promise of culture and growth. HUGE pharma approach, mentality and culture. Many RBMs and NSSs looking for the door out.

Agree! Keep it relevant. I was brought over with the promise of a unique efficacious drug by a small pharma company with a small pharma mentality. “We want experienced professionals within behavioral health to launch and grow Caplyta.” I have ZERO problem w Caplyta, but, the company pulled a bait and switch on their company promise of culture and growth. HUGE pharma approach, mentality and culture. Many RBMs and NSSs looking for the door out.

Most of the sales leadership team aren’t worth a shit. They fall back on their old big pharma, metrics driven, micro BS roots because they have nothing new or innovative to offer. No ideas to grow Caplyta. Just threats and PIPs and call counting. Most of us came here from a handful of other companies in the psych market. We wanted that small startup culture. We got Forest V2.0. We all talk and this is happening in most of the country. Really disappointing.

Most of the sales leadership team aren’t worth a shit. They fall back on their old big pharma, metrics driven, micro BS roots because they have nothing new or innovative to offer. No ideas to grow Caplyta. Just threats and PIPs and call counting. Most of us came here from a handful of other companies in the psych market. We wanted that small startup culture. We got Forest V2.0. We all talk and this is happening in most of the country. Really disappointing.
Cowgirls for Caplyta
Capitulate to Caplyta
Cookies for Caplyta
Clowning around for Caplyta
Caplyta for your North and South Polars

I hate it here and so do most of my team mates. It was so promising and I had high hopes. Coming back from the NSM we were all deflated. This should be an energizing time. Instead, we feel like this is as good as it gets. And this isn’t very good.

I hate it here and so do most of my team mates. It was so promising and I had high hopes. Coming back from the NSM we were all deflated. This should be an energizing time. Instead, we feel like this is as good as it gets. And this isn’t very good.
3a414a3e-bdf2-44d3-828e-2e18a1c8195f_text.gif

I feel the same. There were high points at the meeting but none of them involved our leadership and their presentations. It was the medical people and key note speaker.

Never seen a company work so hard to chase people out. Especially a startup. That list of openings gets longer every week. And they wonder why prescriptions are flattening out.

Says the child who types like you’re sending a text message.

PIPs given out in Q4 this year so they can weed you out before your stock vests in March. Get ready.