Company Culture

so observant you are....so let’s look at the numbers, shall we? Q1, 2021 produced 737 units sold, divide

that by 3 months performance and this equates to 245 a month, Globally?! Now, with roughly 50 representatives out there selling this equates to each rep responsible for 5 units a month....yep, 5. Boy...we’re killing it!!!

30 reps not 50........... Just saying

30 reps not 50........... Just saying

50 if you look at everyone out there Globally. But ok let’s use your number, this means every rep is responsible for a whopping total of 8 implants a month. How the Hell in the name of good business do you justify this employee base. It’s utterly embarrassing and ridiculous.

50 if you look at everyone out there Globally. But ok let’s use your number, this means every rep is responsible for a whopping total of 8 implants a month. How the Hell in the name of good business do you justify this employee base. It’s utterly embarrassing and ridiculous.

Obviously an outsider trying to portrait themselves as an insider. Go back to your basement.

You have a valid point. How would you do things differently? Do you have a suggestion on how Alimera should promote the product?

Do you know Andrew Jonathan Hillman in Dallas Texas? HE really got screwed by so many on his federal case. He has always been good to me and my family. He is solid and helped the community. Its very sad of what he has had to deal with in the past. He used to be a major owner of next health. And had people that worked for him like Amir Mortazavi, and Arvin Zeinali etc.

You gotta ask yourself if a massive company like Novartis throws in the towel and lays off all its reps after only one year in retina it’s gotta be a very tough market? You guys have been selling in retina for 7 years! #alimerastrong

Merry Christmas to all the staff at Alimera. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to ensuring that I have enough money to buy myself some great presents this year. Your service is greatly appreciated.