• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Company cars or car allowance

A good attorney will find some type of labor law against what company is doing to their work force. Penny pinching them on required transportation to work while forcing them to drive cheap sub compact vehicles causing health ailments.

I get it, the vast majority of reps would prefer a company car. Surely management knows this. And they have to know how unpopular our particular policy is. I have a friend at another company. They recieve $850 per month (taxed) plus oil changes, washes and fuel. Even that is barely acceptable. Does anyone know if there is any talk of adding fleet choices? My fear is they will and I'll end up with a POS Equinox.

I get it, the vast majority of reps would prefer a company car. Surely management knows this. And they have to know how unpopular our particular policy is. I have a friend at another company. They recieve $850 per month (taxed) plus oil changes, washes and fuel. Even that is barely acceptable. Does anyone know if there is any talk of adding fleet choices? My fear is they will and I'll end up with a POS Equinox.

You just talked in circles dummy! Ok your so called anonymous friend gets 850 and then you say Equinox sucks. What a moron.

You just talked in circles dummy! Ok your so called anonymous friend gets 850 and then you say Equinox sucks. What a moron.

Without question you're under 5'8" and a bit mouthy. Not well liked by your colleagues. Your manager is wondering how the hell he can run you off. Back to my point...I want a fleet car but I don't want a POS. That clear enough for you little fella?

Without question you're under 5'8" and a bit mouthy. Not well liked by your colleagues. Your manager is wondering how the hell he can run you off. Back to my point...I want a fleet car but I don't want a POS. That clear enough for you little fella?

I guess we can't all dress like you (I'm guessing LuLu during the day, Affliction at night) and you probably expect to drive a Lexus or a Tesla. I bet I'm not too far off....

I guess we can't all dress like you (I'm guessing LuLu during the day, Affliction at night) and you probably expect to drive a Lexus or a Tesla. I bet I'm not too far off....

Hahaha! Affliction! F’ing tool! Or American Fighter so you can flex nut. Doubtful you could whip a high school kid’s ass much less a grown man.
Don’t talk shit about someone’s height because they listed an obvious fleet vehicle choice. You came to Neurocrine because you think you’re hot shit deserving of a luxury brand car because your old Teva manager increased your base by $25k. Sit the f down

who knows what your physical height is BUT based on your mental capacity you’re one tiny little Mental Midget. Now go run along ya entitled punk to safe yourself more embarrassment.

That car is worth more than 12. I’m going with closer to 20 especially if you have to go out and buy one like a lot of us would have to. Even at their inflated salary- I’m taking 20 off that

it’s a huge out of pocket expense for sure whatever the number. Takes the 135-140 salary they’re offering down to 120k. That’s below standard pay.

And you thought jumping over here for the extra 15-20K was a great deal? Look back at the end of 2022 and see how much better off your W-2 was from 2021 after adding up all your car maintenance and upkeep expenses.

You can’t spin the annual financial loss of no company car and no gas card. The company has no credibility by pulling this stunt. Cheap no good penny pinching bastards!

Hahaha! Affliction! F’ing tool! Or American Fighter so you can flex nut. Doubtful you could whip a high school kid’s ass much less a grown man.
Don’t talk shit about someone’s height because they listed an obvious fleet vehicle choice. You came to Neurocrine because you think you’re hot shit deserving of a luxury brand car because your old Teva manager increased your base by $25k. Sit the f down

Anyone hired from Teva at this point is straight up trash, period. The real hitters left a long time ago, and no one worth a shit was ever “selling” Copaxone.

Anyone hired from Teva at this point is straight up trash, period. The real hitters left a long time ago, and no one worth a shit was ever “selling” Copaxone.

Hey my new co-worker friend, we haven't sold Copaxone for well over 2 years and I've been selling Austedo all over your ass with writers I developed and will bring with me over here. You should be happy we're coming to help the bottom line. Shut your weak ass mouth and let us show you how its done.

Hey my new co-worker friend, we haven't sold Copaxone for well over 2 years and I've been selling Austedo all over your ass with writers I developed and will bring with me over here. You should be happy we're coming to help the bottom line. Shut your weak ass mouth and let us show you how its done.

The fact that you worked at Teva in 2021 proves how truly incapable and worthless your abilities are. Nobody with ability has worked there in YEARS. FACT.