• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Bye bye Sumitomo

When will they learn that the issue is senior leadership. Mike D. And his stooge of a director in WH don’t know the first thing about the business and couldn’t lead their way out of a paper bag.

They’ll just follow the same blueprint from the previous 2 years when they completed waxed 2 sales forces off. There will be no guess work involved. Mspec is the likely sales force targeted next
I am thinking the specialty salesforce first not us. We have bigger territories and call on multiple targets with 2 products. At this point it is anyone’s guess considering the future of sumitomo is oncology and regenerative medicine.

The earnings report for Q1 was published yesterday. OAB Sales for North America were $78 million. The prior quarter it was $81 million. The generics for Myrbetriq launched in late April or early May.
Gemtesa will continue to decline. Not sure where these record weeks are coming from. Generic myr is growing faster than a speeding bullet. How long will they keep us as our numbers decline?

Flood gates are open. Maybe someone on the ELT will realize that Mike D needs to go. There is no direction or communication for two sales forces. We have been in our new alignment for a while now and it is more apparent by the minute he is well out of his league. He and Jen R are not in the right positions. They need to be running primary care sales forces. Their leadership team is getting beat up, their reps are getting beat up. They do not appear to be capable of basic leadership skills.
Please make it stop.

The inconsistency from Donny Birjah leadership is astounding. His POOR treatment and language towards reps, is going to cost the company a lawsuit. Every rep is documenting everything. They have no general counsel right now, even he got the hell out of here.. David Musselman, reach out to some West reps. See what is really going on with your field team....maybe call some people that arent ranked high.
Donny Birjah is the worst manager that I ever had. I should have sued the company for his harassing behavior. It was truly unprofessional. Worst job I ever had in medical sales and I have been in the industry for over 20 years.

Donny Birjah is the worst manager that I ever had. I should have sued the company for his harassing behavior. It was truly unprofessional. Worst job I ever had in medical sales and I have been in the industry for over 20 years.
I was treated the same way by Donny. He is awful and needs to go! Get him out of here HR!

HR is pleased with a 60 percent response rate? Bet the results for anyone under MD leadership in MSPEC or WH were below 30 percent on everything that was asked. Jen making calls is a joke when she doesn’t listen, blames her mgrs and doesn’t have the capacity to care for people. Keep beating us down.

HR is pleased with a 60 percent response rate? Bet the results for anyone under MD leadership in MSPEC or WH were below 30 percent on everything that was asked. Jen making calls is a joke when she doesn’t listen, blames her mgrs and doesn’t have the capacity to care for people. Keep beating us down.
Thank you smpa for continuing to ignore what is going on with your field force. High five ELT.

What lawsuits did Livia have against her?
For the purposes of the motion before the Court, the Court accepts as true the well-pled allegations in Plaintiff's Second Amended Complaint. The Court does "not accept as true, however, the plaintiff's legal conclusions or inferences that are unsupported by the facts alleged." Ralls Corp. v. Comm. on Foreign Inv. In the U.S., 758 F.3d 296, 315 (D.C. Cir. 2014).

Plaintiff Linda Sims is an African American black female veteran who was at least 40 years old during the times relevant to her complaint. Sec. Am. Compl., ECF No 21-2, ¶ 1. From May 2006 to October, 1 2016, Plaintiff worked as a specialty markets salesperson and an institutional salesperson for Defendant Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Id. As a sales representative, Plaintiff was assigned responsibility for sales and promotions to medical professionals in designated territories including the District of Columbia and Maryland. Id. at ¶ 7.

From May 2006 to 2009, Plaintiff alleges that she reached her employment goals and quotas and regularly received ratings of "At Expectations" and "Exceeds Expectations." Id. at ¶ 8. However, in 2009, Livia Warden, a white female, became Plaintiff's supervisor. Id. at ¶ 9. Plaintiff alleges that Ms. Warden singled out Plaintiff and subjected her to discriminatory and harassing behavior on the basis of her age, sex, race, and veteran status.